Trusted Contributor

I like it.. why, because I'm an old hippie and it made me smile.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

I do like the colors, they're fun & bold.  For a barn though, hmmm.  When I first saw it, it reminded me of colors for a story book.  In our neck of the woods NE, I just can't invision these colors on farm property.  I'm so use to the red or brown barns.  Maybe if this was on a secluded area, it would work better.  Thank you for sharing.

Occasional Contributor

Route 45, not far from State College. Close to Centre Hall.  Awesome barn.

Occasional Contributor

ETA.....round barn in PA.

Honored Contributor

I have seen a small barn similar to this.  It has been converted in to a flower and gift shop.  It makes me smile when I pass by it.

It closed during the pandemic and so far hasn't opened up.  I have always wanted to stop in, but I might have missed my opportunity.

I like the barn posted and wonder what it is used for.

Honored Contributor

I think it is unique and creative!  I don't think I would have that much color and design on a house/barn.  But if were driving by this barn, it would bring a smile to my face!

Valued Contributor
I live in PA-barn central! Especially the further West you go! I'm on the Eastern part of the state. Probably within a 20ish min drive in several directions there are barns galore! Plus some closer here & there. Unfortunately a lot are torn down for God awful humongous homes on postage stamp lots or worse-warehouses!

So to me...this is a breath of fresh air! They kept it, looks like it was remodeled, and painted something bright & cheery. In my book-that's what I like & a win win all around!!

I do like traditional barns too!
Esteemed Contributor

If I were driving on one of the country roads in my county and saw that barn in the distance, I'd definitely smile. To me it says whimsy.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute but no thanks. To busy for me to look at every day.

Esteemed Contributor

No, it doesn't make me happy whatsoever. It's hideous and an eyesore.  I do love the door though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown