Honored Contributor

@Regal Beewrote:

Received my lamps today. They are even cuter than I thought they would be. Yay!! Smiley Very Happy

1286-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee  Are the birds multidimensional so that one can face the other?  Your display is very nice, as usual. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  No, not really if you want the pull chains to face forward. I was a bit surprised about that fact also....but, I must say, I love them.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@Snicks1wrote:
@yellowrose, I agree, fingers crossed about the glass. Please post back here, when you get yours. I'll do the same, although mine won't arrive till late next week, sometime.

@Snicks1  I received my lantern today and YEA.....nothing was broken. Came much sooner than expected.  Has yours arrived?

I'm glad I didn't buy the Christmas version. I will enjoy decorating this one for the season.

Honored Contributor
@yellowrose, so glad yours arrived intact. I should get mine tomorrow. Hoping it's in good shape. Will let you know.
Thanks for posting about yours.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
@yellowrose, got mine today, like yours, nothing broken. Perfect condition, packaged very well. I love it, haven't decided yet what I will put in with the candles, but think I will use it on my dining table. I'm glad I didn't get the Christmas version also. I said at the time that without that Santa and Sleigh I would have bought it, so glad she came out with this version.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Reever  I just saw a wreath you are looking for on "houzz.com" on sale.