Super Contributor

Valerie has posted many pictures of new items on her Facebook page. Lots of spring flower wreaths, garlands, candle rings, and arrangements.  Her shows are March 7 and 8.  I have my list of items I will look for online early on both days. From past experience I know that many items sell out within seconds of her showing them on air.  Happy Spring Shopping.

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize Valerie was coming on this week.  Thanks for the sneak peak.  I may have to buy the bird lamps for my mother's up coming birthday.  It's hard finding good looking lamps with chain pulls.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

@JCath

catswingingthankyou.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
I like the oversized lantern with 3 removable candles. I liked the one she had a Christmas time, but didn't like the Santa in the sleigh design on it. I "may" consider this one. Thanks.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@pattypeepwrote:

@JCath

catswingingthankyou.gif

@pattypeep

Love that kitty....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

We need a boxwood wreath, something for the front door that transitions from ChrIstmas to Spring. I don't know what to do with my front door during January and February.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting @JCath I enjoy watching her shows but I think I'm VPH'd out for awhile.

Although, come tomorrow I may find something.  Like the new planters with the geraniums and berries...but where to put them!

Honored Contributor
H214793 Oversized lantern with 3 removable candles.
I did order this as I thought it would be much easier to add to my decor, even at holiday time, than the one she showed during Christmas that had the Santa and sleigh on it.
I got it in ivory.
I debated until this morning on if I would order it or not. Finally decided to pull the trigger since I can use it year round.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the lantern also snicks - in black, but the decision wasn't easy. I like the white also. From reading the reviews of the Christmas lantern, many of them arrived with the glass broken - keeping my fingers crossed that these are packed better.