Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if Nellie's has had a TS on HSN in a while?   

I haven't watched lately and noted there are very few Nellie's products in stock...but lots of Beekmans.

Perhaps they have moved on and been replaced.

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Usually they do this time of year---I have used Nellies for at least the last 5 years. Love the stuff--lot's of wanna bees out there but Nellies is the best!! I order from AMZ now.

Respected Contributor

I think they are only doing a TS once a year.  Costco online was carrying it at one time.  I will say the Beekman laundry soap works about the same.  I'm not a Beekman fan and I found out the laundry soap is available under the name of Brooke & Nora.  The liquid version is the same on their website as it is on HSN.  More options of scents or unscented.  Good luck

Respected Contributor

Just checked at Costco.  Not only do they have the laundry soap (800 loads), but they have the large size oxygen  brightener.  Love that stuff.  They also have some other Nellies products.  Their floor cleaner is the best I've ever used.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nellies Laundry Powder

[ Edited ]

I hope Hsn doesn't cancel my Auto-Ship. I get the 500-Load bucket for $50. 

I just checked my A-S status and it appears that I cannot change the frequency of deliveries...uh-oh. They might be cancelling orders.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @wagirl and others:  So what is so special about it?  Woman Very Happy  It's something that hasn't been on my radar.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SilleeMee @wagirl and others:  So what is so special about it?  Woman Very Happy  It's something that hasn't been on my radar.

@Sooner 

It gets my clothes clean and that 500-Load bucket lasts me over 2 years. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I hope Hsn doesn't cancel my Auto-Ship. I get the 500-Load bucket for $50. 

I just checked my A-S status and it appears that I cannot change the frequency of deliveries...uh-oh. They might be cancelling orders.

Same here. I have the 600 load for $59.00.  I just checked mine I can still change the frequency.

My daughter asked for a subscription and I was going to start one this year for her when they have the TSV. Fingers crossed.

I just checked the August schedule, and no Nellie’s. That is when they usually offer it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris 

@SilleeMee 

@Sooner 

@brandiwine 

@wagirl 

Earlier today, they had lots of Beekman's cleaning items on clearance.

I was doing laundry and my Nellie's bucket is low, so I thought I would buy some or see if there was an upcoming TS.

Of course, I can buy it elsewhere, but will wait a bit longer.

My clothing and laundry in general is never heavily soiled.  I wash sheets and other items frequently, so I'm not starting with really dirty items.

I can always switch to something else, but I've found Nellies to be just fine and convenient in those giant tubs.

It just seemed odd they didn't have anything in stock.

Honored Contributor

Thought it was interesting. HSN has 4 Nellie's items for sale. None are laundry powder. Two items are for dogs and one of those items is on clearance.