Esteemed Contributor

I decided not to order My Pillow after it said about washing so often to get it back in shape. My neck hurts from a too soft regular pillow.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I decided not to order My Pillow after it said about washing so often to get it back in shape. My neck hurts from a too soft regular pillow.

I got a my pillow,and hated it,back it went ,i have a pillow that i love, coop home goods,ordered on amazon,my neck was hurting from a run in with one of my dogs,got this pillow a few years ago ,with in 2 days of using it,my neck was so much better.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 

When it was time for a new pillow I tried many and the MY PILLOW FIRM is perfect and I'm petite....no complaints! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

We love it! (not his politics) DH likes firm  I like medium.

Esteemed Contributor

We love ours and have purchased them for family members. I think the trick is getting the correct type for your sleeping needs. There is a size chart which is like a tee shirt size but there are also different styles of My Pillow that have more or less fill.  

Honored Contributor

I like mine but DH doesn't like his.