Respected Contributor

We all have My Pillows and love them. We take them with us if we're going to spend more than a night away from home.

Honored Contributor

I find them more comfortable for my needs than any other support pillows I've tried.  Others do not like them.  I think you just have to try it and find out for yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

Get the flattest ones. The full ones may hurt your neck.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I tried one and hated it.  It gave me a sore neck and raging headache.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Visitor

We tried the My Pillow and it works for us.  I have machine washed and dried ours and they are like new.  I have to fluff and fix each night but it does not hurt my head as other pillows have

Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love “My Pillow” .... I will never use any other type pillow!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I know that some people love this pillow and others hate it.  For me, it is one of the most painful and costly mistakes I have ever made.

It was time for a new pillow, so I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get one.  I decided on the My Pillow.  I didn't really know too much about it, but I knew it was popular.

I decided to use it the second night I had it.  From the moment I put my head on it, I knew it wasn't for me.  However, I decided to try it out for the night anyway.  I figured it couldn't hurt.

Fast forward to three weeks later.  I am now recovering from a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder that has traveled down to my arm and I am in need of physical therapy for my arm.

I woke up from that ONE night and my neck and shoulders felt a pain unlike any I've ever  had before.  Sure I've woken up with stiffness, but this was something different.  I could barely move my neck and my left shoulder.  I tried to work it out for a few days on my own, but nothing helped.  I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a pinched nerve, given meds, and sent on my merry way.  I thought all would be fixed, but I was wrong.  It has been a SLOW and painful recovery, with the addition of the nerve pain traveling down my left arm.

I know this seems ridiculous from one bad night on a pillow, but my doctor assured me that it IS possible.  I'm sure it could have happened with any new pillow, but I'm blaming the My Pillow for this one.

If it doesn't feel right when you first try it out, don't bother.  Nothing is worth this. 

Occasional Contributor

Had the same experience, purchased two when they first were available. They were good first few nights, after that I woke up dizzy in the morning. Threw in garbage years ago!!

Respected Contributor

I love my pillow ... I did feel at one point it wasnt working well ..

but I had put it in a zippered pillow protector ... that was my

problem .. once I took it out of that it has been fine ....

Trusted Contributor

@halfpint1   I L O V E this pillow.  Yes, we are all different.  I cannot sleep on down, or others.   My Pillow helps me sleep.  

I use the medium fill.   Good luck.