Respected Contributor

@BoopOMatic   Love this! Where did you find the picture?

Trusted Contributor

I want that, and a personal chef to go with it!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Love to have this stove

[ Edited ]

This would scare me silly.  I can barely heat up something using one burner.  I would forget what I put in which oven or which burner.  A cook I am not.

If it was given to me I would be afraid I would be expected to use it.  I woud have to avoid the kitchen entirely.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why there isn't glass to look inside if they were ovens

maybe a magic meal appears turning all those knobs like the Jetsons

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

My MIL's stove was a smaller version of this one without the vertical left side oven. It had two ovens beneath the cooktop. When she remodeled her kitchen, she designed the remodel to accommodate that stove.

My parents had a similar stove to what your MIL had. It was so well designed with the two ovens and 6 burners. There was plenty of storage for pots and pans AND roasting pans too.

Don't know why they got rid of it. Every thing was still working. Guess Mom wanted a new stove. But they were not able to find another stove that had all the previous stove's features. And they went to just about every appliance store in a 25 mile radius of their house. 

Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I watched "Murphy's Romance" (1985/Sally Field/James Garner) last night. Sally's character had a similar stove on her ranch that definitely caught my eye. One of my favorite adult RomComs.

@PickyPicky3 

That movie is one of my very favorite rom/coms, too!

Trusted Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

@BoopOMatic   Love this! Where did you find the picture?

It was on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

What a beauty!!! would love to have that in my drem kitchen---wonder if it comes in colors---that would be the pop I want in a kitchen---saw a  pink stove on one of the DYI reno shows --I think Fixer to Fabulous and the host put a huge stove in a barbie pink in a kitchen---was stunning. Is it a new "old" one? 

Esteemed Contributor

That's my dream stove~

Respected Contributor

@On It wrote:

My MIL's stove was a smaller version of this one without the vertical left side oven. It had two ovens beneath the cooktop. When she remodeled her kitchen, she designed the remodel to accommodate that stove.

This is the stove that was in our house when I was a kid.