Trusted Contributor

Bath & Body works candle weekend..

9.95 candles a 3 day event has gotten me in some trouble  lol  i bought 26 candles but i am giving some out for xmas presents.. if you want good quality candles now is the time to stock up..i got some on their last sale buy 3 get 3  but this sale only comes around once a yr... so stock up!! i think i'm up to at least 60 some candles.. but its my addiction and i love their candles.. yes i have tried other kinds, but i think these are the best... and if you go in store with coupons they come out to something like 7 something a candle.. so get shopping all!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath & Body works candle weekend..

@bonnie f 

I agree, I think they have the best scents and the best throw.

Recently ordered a Careful Giver and not even close to quality and strength.

I use candles sparingly as not wanting too much in the air too often but really enjoy when I use one.

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f,

We wait all year for this sale and this year at 9.95 it's a very good price!

Esteemed Contributor

I was there yesterday with my daughter and granddaughter. It was packed. We got some nice things. We also went to Yankee, did some damage there too.🙄

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f    I don't have as many as you...but I did place an order yesterday...and another today.  My daughter wanted to stock up...so I am helping out.....I look forward to this sale every year.  Can't beat the price or the quality.  Love the Fresh Balsam for the holidays.  🎄

Respected Contributor

I think that I've returned more of their candles than I've kept. When I find a scent I like, it's discontinued. 

Valued Contributor

Be sure that the people you are giving the candles to actually want candles . I get so many candles , l don't use them , my husband can't have them near him , plus l am just not into candles . l have donated regifted and tossed tons of unwanted candles . 

Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f 

I did some damage as well. However, we are limited to 24 at the price of $9.95. How did you manage getting a couple extra? 

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@bonnie f 

I did some damage as well. However, we are limited to 24 at the price of $9.95. How did you manage getting a couple extra? 

i did 3 seperate orders  lol  it is stupid because i paid s & h  three times... but the  candles are so cheap... i did 2 orders on fri. than another one this morning, they had a couple new scents today..

Respected Contributor

Can't seem to use their three-wick candles successfully. I. An never get all three to burn at the same time, so one wick will be buried in the melted wax. Have tried many times. I have to stick to single-wick candles and use Yankee original jars. All of our Yankee stores closed a couple of years ago so I order from their website. When they do buy three get three free, I stock up. I know what scents my daughters like so usually have a couple of those on hand plus my favorites I try and keep a stash of no more than a dozen at a time. I like the very long burn time. The only thing I buy at BBW is their handsoaps when on sale. I buy the colors of the bottles to match my bathrooms, and refill them with softsoap aloe vera white cream soap or their clear gel. Handsoap is just my thing,