Honored Contributor

I haven't seen that product in our stores but I cover the kleenex boxes with covers from bath sets.  The variety is endless.

SedonaGreySquareTissueCoverSHS16

Honored Contributor

So Nice. Never saw them before !

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I have one here on my table right now.

I probably bought it a year ago.

I don't have a lot of use for a tissue but it can be convenient.

I have one grandson, no matter what, he needs at least one tissue whenever he visits!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I’ve actually never seen these @BunSnoop, but I’ll be looking for them now. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Those are great ideas, @BunSnoop

I haven't bought any of these tall rounds but I still have some of those pretty ovals they used to offer - one a yellow that goes with my kitchen and the other a shiny green with a Christmas theme.

I also miss stores (my local stores, anyway) no longer offering those small boxes that used to fit perfectly on the console between the two front seats of my car.  Kleenex junior.  Now you have to go to amazon.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I’ve never seen these. I’d have so many uses for those cute containers, when the Kleenex are used up. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't heard of these, either, and they're very interesting! I was quite curious about the title of this thread and just had to click through to see if Kleenex was debuting different sizes or customizable sizes (like paper towels, maybe?) of its tissues.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop

Those containers are really cute. I am a sucker for tins, baskets, cute containers of any sort. I TRY not to buy anything just because it has a cute container but sometimes I am weak LOL!

I do save them too & use them for storing various things.

I did use a couple of regular tissue boxes this week to wrap a couple of odd shape gifts. I hate paying for an empty box & my DD doesn't care what the gift comes in LOL!

Thanks for showing those pictures.

Respected Contributor

I’ve seen these too, but never bought them because of the price.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen these, but geeze, what a stroke of genius, as they will fit in areas the traditional boxes won't. 

Neat to see something new like that.