Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@BunSnoop

Those containers are really cute. I am a sucker for tins, baskets, cute containers of any sort. I TRY not to buy anything just because it has a cute container but sometimes I am weak LOL!

I do save them too & use them for storing various things.

I did use a couple of regular tissue boxes this week to wrap a couple of odd shape gifts. I hate paying for an empty box & my DD doesn't care what the gift comes in LOL!

Thanks for showing those pictures.

@ChiliPepper

Oh me too, a real sucker for a container. I buy the Harry London candy every year just for the tins. My rationalization is that I will use the tins to gift my home baked goods but yeah, that never happens! LOL

I find myself buying things I really shouldn't, just for the tin/container too. 

Super Contributor

@BunSnoop

These Kleenex Perfect Fit are super cute! I will be on the lookout for them now. I especially like the medallion set! Thank you for posting.

Honored Contributor

@spud188 Are they small enough to fit most cup holder spaces.I think the car would be the perfect spot.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen these. I like the look of them. Those containers would be good to hold hair clips, etc. and makeup brushes. I like to hide some of that clutter in plain sight so it's within arms reach of where you need it. I think they would be great on your desk for pens,etc. 

Trusted Contributor

I love the tissue in the crystal item.  I have that item and never thought of that before!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!