Honored Contributor

DESIGNER STEVEN GAMBREL TOURS HIS HAMPTONS HOME

[ Edited ]

It's fun to go from that fantasy apartment he designed for fictional movie art dealers (that I linked to in the TV/Movies forum,) to seeing his own breath-of-fresh-air, traditional country getaway with water views.  I find his style in both cases to be appealing:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/blogs/open-house/OHNY_1180_C_DL_Steve_Gambrel_web_New_York-156357775.html

Be sure and go full screen to get best effect.

Honored Contributor

Re: DESIGNER STEVEN GAMBREL TOURS HIS HAMPTONS HOME

I've tried to access the video a couple of times (even did a Google search for other sites that might have it) but sadly all it does for me is show me PSAs and advertisements.  (I did like the furniture store ad!!).

Is anyone else having this problem? 

I was thinking maybe we are all trying to view it at once.  Maybe?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I've tried to access the video a couple of times (even did a Google search for other sites that might have it) but sadly all it does for me is show me PSAs and advertisements.  (I did like the furniture store ad!!).

Is anyone else having this problem? 

I was thinking maybe we are all trying to view it at once.  Maybe?

@GingerPeach:  I could not access it either.

Valued Contributor

I could not access it either...tried several times.

Honored Contributor

@chloe66, @Hoovermom, @GingerPeach:

Oh, bummer, gang-  I'm so sorry.  I can access it, but first it says this plug-in may be outdated, but it gives me the option of clicking on it anyway.  Then when I do, it says "Allow" or "Don't Allow" and when I choose allow, it finally starts up!

But it sounds like it's not giving other people any options.  And you might not want to anyway, since it implies the plug-in may be "vulnerable"  (to what-- a virus?) or something.  I thought my problems with it were limited just to me and my computer!

Later I will try to find some other links with Gambrel's work.  He has a relaxed, traditional style with some quirks, and he likes color.   Again, apologies!