Honored Contributor

Kitchen & Living Room Remodel

I like this remodel. It definitely opens up the space. I think the way they redid the fireplace with stone is really nice looking. The furniture looks comfortable. I like most of the accessories. The 2 things I don’t like are the kitchen backsplash and the tables in the living area. Overall, though, a nice livable space. 

76CA158B-6DED-4D67-9870-DFF4E09EB826.jpeg

Regular Contributor

Re: Kitchen & Living Room Remodel

WOW, what a difference. Like you, I don't care for the backsplash, but I think the reno is fabulous!  What a huge difference.  Looks great!

Honored Contributor

Very nice.

Valued Contributor

i like it.  i would never have the end tables with glass.  those are a PIA to keep clean.

Honored Contributor

I love the after shot and I had to laugh - looking at the photos the second time, I noticed there was a man standing in the enclosed part of the kitchen.

Guess he got "removed" during the remodel!  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

The after is so much nicer. I agree about the backsplash though
Honored Contributor

Giving what they started with ANYTHING would have been an improvement but they definitely nailed it. I'm glad they could see the potential here because it looks great. 
Lol at that man in the kitchen before. I dunno. That might not be such a bad thing though!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very nice.  Taking the wall down and opening up the kitchen and using white cabinets opens everything up.  Great job.  I love the stone on the fireplace.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

They did a good job, and made nice choices and use of the space.

Honored Contributor

I think it is well done. Backsplash would not be my choice but I don't hate it. Glass top tables are a definite no for me....had them once and never again.