Respected Contributor

I love the layout--including where the books are shelved (I would keep books up there that aren't referred to very often).

Respected Contributor

Would like to have seen the other side of the room where the stove is and how it all fits together.

Esteemed Contributor

Kitchen is fine but don't care for the colors in the sitting room area (at least going by this picture.....might be different in person).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Too much white, makes it looks sterile and not inviting...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Kitchen Sitting Area...

[ Edited ]

I love this kitchen and sitting area. While not a fan of all white kitchens, this one isn't. While the paint color and cabinets appear to be an off white, the sitting area, rugs, cushions and so on offer enough color to satisfy my tastes... Despite some cooler blue tones, the overall space reads as comfortable and somewhat warm to me... I believe I have a more detailed picture of the sitting area. I'll seek it out and post it a bit later...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like most of this room! I dislike the blue ceiling lights. Not sure I would put books on that high shelf - not really practical..