Honored Contributor
Really enjoyed the show tonight. I hope she does several of the Christmas themed shows during the coming months.
Respected Contributor

It is way, way too early for Christmas shows.  When they start with holiday stuff I turn the channel.

Trusted Contributor
Rose, the 5' is $184 + $18 S&H, the 6.5' is. $274 + $27 S&H, the 7.5' is $384 + $38 S&H, the 9' is $549 + $54 S&H. These are lovely, but very pricey. My 7' white tree cost $150 with a coupon at At Home. Mine doesn't have flocking, but I think that's a good thing. Also these lights don't appear to be LED, so I'm worried about burnouts. Hunting through all that flocking to find the bad bulb would not be pretty.
Valued Contributor

Thank you, Peter! What I saw was a little too expensive for me. Pretty tree, though, for those who purchased!

Hope you had a wonderful vacation, Peter. :-)

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed Jill's show!  I love the flocked look so I had to pick up the OTO.  I think I'll put it in our den opposite our taller white tree.  I also hope to see more shows like this in the future. 

Super Contributor

Jill's flocked items were gorgeous tonight! I purchased a white flocked tree a couple of years ago when lisa presented it and I am first using it this coming year (already tested it out when it came). It is absolutely stunning! I purchased it in clear, but plan on actually using colored lights on it this year. I liked that Jill had colors in her multi options of purple and pink. Those are the kind of multi lights I like to see on trees!

Valued Contributor

I record and watch Your Home with Jill and loved some of the Christmas items today.  I also liked Jill's cardigan and sequin top.  Does anyone know if those pieces are sold on QVC?

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I am probably the only one who doesn't have the same taste as Jill or ED...haven't bought from either and I have watched all their shows...

I'm with you Susan.  I like to watch Jill's show, but I never seem compelled to buy anything. She is a big fan of Byers Choice which I'm not into and last night I figured I'd watch to see what was new but so far nothing for me.    I know several ladies purchased her trees and I hope they enjoy them.  The ED items seem to be copies of items already sold under other manufacturers so I don't tend to see anything really all that original on that end either.  Hopefully the CIJ weekend will have a few surprises and we might change our minds.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I am probably the only one who doesn't have the same taste as Jill or ED...haven't bought from either and I have watched all their shows...

I love Ellen, just not a fan of her QVC product line either.

And Jill's shows are really just a rehash of things that are sold in general on Q. Once in awhile she has a product she helped 'design', but mostly she puts together the things already in inventory with Q. Her show is just a way to bring together home decor and give it a little more of a 'brand'. I rarely find anything on her shows to be original, or of interest for purchasing. But I do like to watch YHJ.

Honored Contributor

@Wobin wrote:

I record and watch Your Home with Jill and loved some of the Christmas items today.  I also liked Jill's cardigan and sequin top.  Does anyone know if those pieces are sold on QVC?

According to Jill from her FB page, it's Nicole Miller.  I'm not sure if the sequin top/tank is NM or both pieces.