Trusted Contributor

Jill is on now 7 EST with her weekly show. The set is all decorated for Christmas and there is a OTO flocked tree. Nice to see a lovely show!

Frequent Contributor

The one time only is coming here!  I can't hardly wait for it to arrive so that I can plan my decorations for this sweet tree.  I have always wanted a white tree so I am hoping this is a great tree!  Big plans ahead for this tree.

Respected Contributor

I am all over the 3' clear white tree.  I have a collection of Hallmark's Frost Light Fairy ornaments that will look fantastic on this tree.  My original white tree bit the dust & I have been looking for a replacement...bingo, this is it!

Trusted Contributor

I have the red and green flocked tree in my cart. It is beautiful and is so versatile!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I saw it advertised, but didn't catch when it was. I'm just watching today, no buying.

Valued Contributor
We put a big tree up in our sunroom. I have a 4' white tree in my kitchen/ dining room. We missed last year as I've been very ill. But I wanted to echo Jill's recommendations. I put bronze, gold, reddish-russet colour metallic balls on it and some clear crystal fobs. On the top I use a star that lights up.
I put it on one of those old fashioned tables made out of pressed board with the three wooden legs. Very old school. I cover it with a cream tablecloth with gold threads running through it. I also have some glittered sprigs I use occasionally.
I was nervous it would look too...unusual for lack of a better word. But it's very pretty and, adds a touch of holiday cheer while we are eating our Christmas Roast with all the trimmings!
Valued Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Jill is on now 7 EST with her weekly show. The set is all decorated for Christmas and there is a OTO flocked tree. Nice to see a lovely show!

Thanks! I'm watching now, but not buying. I don't have any more room for seasonal stuff.

It is a pretty stage set!

Valued Contributor

Can anyone tell me what sizes this one time only was available in? I only see the 4' and it is rather pricey. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I am probably the only one who doesn't have the same taste as Jill or ED...haven't bought from either and I have watched all their shows...

Valued Contributor

Shopr, can you please tell me the item number? I cannot seem to find it.