Respected Contributor

Re: Interesting Pantry Enclosure

The sliding doors are not limited to country decor, they're made for all decorating styles...this room isn't country at all. The only thing I like in this room is the hardware used to hang the door.

Honored Contributor

I think those doors are an expensive fad that will look out of place 25 years from now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

How did two threads get blended?  Thought it was just me Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

We have a screen door on our pantry. Like it a lot.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Not for me.  Everytime I walked into the room all I would see would be the wheels operating the door.  A second look at this room and the flooring and I was reminded of what a basement room might look like.  In that case the door would be OK and the room used for projects such as wrapping gifts or doing crafts, etc.  But would definitely need more comfortable seating.

What I do like about the room are the prints.  I would like the print on a different style chair.

Respected Contributor

I've considered do this. My pantry has double doors and would lend itself to the sliding barn doors. I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like you have to move the bench out of the way to get to the pantry, so the space is tight and that door works.

I don't get the picture hanging on the right side.  Is that a door stop?

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Re: Going Back to a Coffee Percolator

@software I'm not sure what really happened with my percolator post. I reckon my back pain has got me doing loopy things. Now to post it under the right heading. Thanks software. I wondered what happened to it.
Honored Contributor

Love the idea.

Honored Contributor

I have napkins and a table cloth and place mats like that ugly blue chair.  I use them for summertime "festive" events where people might spill things!  LOL!!!!!  Sad but true!  Williams-Sonoma had them on sale!