Honored Contributor

Would you welcome this design in your house?

May be an image of indoor

Valued Contributor

Re: If You are a Multitasker...

Nope!!! Unless I was in an efficiency apt. or lived somewhere where space was a premium. Which unless life dictated as such, isn't my style or preference at all! I could see this in NYC or another high density area?! Or student housing?
Trusted Contributor

Uh, that would be a no.  I can multitask without everything being in the same room.

Valued Contributor

Or a hotel room or tourist/vacation rental?
Super Contributor

I would! I have a friend who also has her washer and dryer in her bathroom.  Works out great for them and it would for me too. closet is right there where I keep my clothes and linens. Only thing extra I would want is a place to hang clothes that I want to air dry.

Esteemed Contributor

When I had a two story home with the bedrooms on the second floor I always wished the washer/dryer was there.  Makes more sense as that's where the majority of laundry is generated.  No need now as my home is 1 story.  

Respected Contributor

It wouldn't be my first choice for the W/D location but I don't think it's a terrible idea.  

The only thing I don't like is the very dark color.  It's very gloomy looking.  

Honored Contributor

Never. I wash my laundry to get it clean. I don't think that can happen in the bathroom. That's so gross. 

Nothing like sitting on the toilet folding laundry?

Honored Contributor

In the bathroom is a no for me. Mine are in a closet in the bedroom where clothes come off and where they get put away when washed and dried.

Honored Contributor

No.  I don't want the washer and dryer in the bathroom, especially right next to the toilet!

And those machines look huge.  How tall would you have to be to even reach the buttons on the top machine?  Maybe they're controlled by a remote?

I also want something close by to fold things.  I wonder if this is some guy's apartment.