Honored Contributor

Re: Idea's for my kitchen counters

@jubilant  I would go with off white (vanilla)  canister set.  Your countertop has a bold pattern so you want to make the canisters simple.  Beautiful kitchen,

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love the look of the counters.

Valued Contributor

@jubilant  I realize that is not a photo of your kitchen, but if your kitchen looks anything like that it is beautiful! Love those countertops and cabinets.

I also really liked the cannisters you selected. I hope you can post an after photo so we can see how it all came together Smiley Happy

good luck! I"m sure it will look great

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite 

Thank you.  I decided to keep the canisters. I wasn't sure about them when I ordered but everyone that see's them likes them.  I'll try to post a picture when I get things the way I want them.  

Respected Contributor

BLACK or BRONZE.

Valued Contributor

@jubilant  If you change your mind about the cannisters again, it's not too late to send 'em my way with santa Smiley Wink.

Can't wait to see it when you're done!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@alicedee , @Fressa , @stevieb , @Katcat1 ,@Kaydee50, @nyc1 

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I do appreciate your input. All the colors mentioned here (black, copper, brown, cream, etc.) I have now tried and they ALL look good on my countertop. Decisions, decisions! I really liked the rooster canister set, too (the one with the black lids).  I went for the one's I bought because they are small compared to others and I don't have a lot of counter space. stevieb is right....they aren't really French Country so maybe I will go for Modern French Country! Today I am looking into the flowers for something taller.  I do have a black tall coffeemaker that looks nice if I decide on something black and taller.  I think the metals mentioned would add a different texture, too.   Thanks again everyone for your help.