Honored Contributor

Nothing like that smell, no tree any longer those times have been over for quite a while,how do you get that great smell in your home?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh cut pine tree smell

@goldensrbest Aromatique has a scent called "The Smell of the Tree." Perhaps the potpourri, candle, or another of their products will provide the scent you are missing.

Esteemed Contributor

The Plant Guru. 

You can buy balsam essential oils to diffuse. They also offer frankincense and myrh if you want real tradition.

Highy recommend.

I live in a forrested area so why not consider a tabletop arrangement from evergreens ?  Visit your local tree lot and create one yourself.

Honored Contributor

It's the balsam tree that smells so wonderful to me.  You can buy candles with that scent but many scented candles smell more like Pine sol so be careful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am using Archipelago diffusers in Black Forest and Hope (a Christmas fragrance) for that tree smell.  These are wonderful and last without being overwhelming.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Williams Sonoma posted two of their simmer pot recipes for the scents they use in their stores.  Simple blends of spices and herbs. 

It got me thinking of those little ceramic potpourri plug in pots that were once so popular. 

Honored Contributor

If an authentic tree isn't possible, you can get branches where they are selling trees to put on your mantel, stair railing, or just around the base of your faux tree.