Super Contributor
Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!
Contributor

Everything looks fabulous SusanLouise. You did a great job.

Daffy

Respected Contributor
SL, I just got home from my first day back from vacation (ugh...) and how wonderful to unwind with your pics which are amazing! I have looked at them a few times & I see something else I even have giving me some fabulous ideas! Not bad for a Nebraskan, lol! Your beautiful VPH lamp reminds me of the one I just got with the cloche. You " done good" SL!
Honored Contributor

It turned out great. Everything works well together. It has good flow.

Honored Contributor
On 8/4/2014 BornToShop said: SL, I just got home from my first day back from vacation (ugh...) and how wonderful to unwind with your pics which are amazing! I have looked at them a few times & I see something else I even have giving me some fabulous ideas! Not bad for a Nebraskan, lol! Your beautiful VPH lamp reminds me of the one I just got with the cloche. You " done good" SL!

Or a transplanted New Englander/Connecticut native {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 8/4/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Marsha, Thank you! I hope you finish your projects when you want them done! I know how involved some of them can get. As for decorating, I thought you'd like to know something...

Although I had the new picks out of LR while decorating (copper cedar twigs and the gold & bronze bay leaves), they just didn't fit well in my themes/vignettes this year. I was sort of disappointed since I couldn't wait to use them!

I think next year I'll think of some ideas. I have no regrets getting them though. Sometimes I will get decor items and don't use them for a year or two til I have enough to make a new grouping/vignette I guess.

I wondered where your picks were, but I thought maybe you were saving them for Christmas decorating. I had to return the gold glittered bay leaf picks as there were just too many bald spots where they weren't painted or glittered. I'm disappointed, but I'll still use my gold cedar picks.

Thanks for the encouragement related to my get-my-house-in-order projects. I've been moving slowly because the humidity here has been horrendous, very unusual for my area and paradoxical considering we are suffering water shortages because of drought. It's too bad we can't just wring out the moisture from the air.

Super Contributor

Beautiful! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Susan Louise, everything is so beautiful ~ so warm & cozy! Now I'm feeling inspired to start a little fall decorating of my own! Thank you for sharing with us!

Trusted Contributor

SL: Your house looks great. I love the crows you got at HL. I don't see them on their website so I'll have to head over there today on my lunchbreak. I hope my local store has them. You did an awesome job.

Honored Contributor
On 8/4/2014 happy housewife said:

It is beautiful but I am glad you are dusting all that each week and not me.

AMEN!!

"Pure Michigan"