Honored Contributor

Hello All,

I finally got a chance to post them. I will separate the 8 pics into separate posts. I find them easier to view and give info on each of them.

I only decorate our livingroom and just one vignette in the kitchen. This 1st pic is the one in the kitchen. I made the arrangement myself...all supplies from HL including the metal canister. The decor box on the left is from a set from Terry's Village...about 5 yrs ago. The squirrel is also from HL. The lamp is VPH mosaic lamp.../></p>

Honored Contributor

This is just a small bookcase top with a harvest YC wax warmer and the VPH Swan lamp I got 4+ yrs ago (I keep that out all year round)

Honored Contributor

This pic has the Luminara lantern we just got...LOVE!!! On the left side is a pair of duck gourds I got at Terry's Village last year. and the simple sunflower from HL. The JS cat I got about 10 yrs ago...the clock is from Terry's Village...both I keep out most of the year.

Honored Contributor

The 'Autumn' sign is from Terry's Village...about 12 yrs ago now. The angels on either side I ordered 2 yrs ago...they are VPH's

Respected Contributor

Susan Louise your decorations look so nice the way you have everything arranged. You should be proud of your self for doing such a nice job. I have not gotten my self over into fall yet all though I love to decorate for fall. Our summer this year has been damp and chilly and the grass just keeps growing like it is May so it has to be mowed twice a week. Enjoy all your decorations.

Honored Contributor

Lots of 'stuff' in this pic...LOL. Ok...the crows and garlands I got at HL Saturday. The black wooden pedestals are from HL last year. The grape vine pumpkins are Bethlehem lights I got a few years ago. There are 3 of VPH's spheres...2 amber and 1 chocolate, the duck family is VPH's too...got that set a few months ago. There is also the set of VPH's silver MG pedestals and the set of 4 b/o beaded pumpkins there too. The 2 metallic pumpkins are from HL from a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

This pic has VPH's wreath and her fern green hurricane/candle. I made that arrangement last night along with the other one that is in the kitchen. Again, all the supplies for it came from HL. I forgot what online site I got the velvet pumpkins...one on the top shelf and another one on the 3rd shelf with the vintage 1930's candle lamp and another single sunflower from HL..

Honored Contributor

Here's a close-up of the arrangement I made and the VPH hurricane/candle...

Honored Contributor

Finally the last pic...Whew! LOL. There is just VPH's gold glitter lamp (should have been called 'orange', but still love it for Fall decor!) and Bethlehem Lights leaf/stem arrangement from a couple of years ago...with a green velvet pumpkin...

Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 cater said:

Susan Louise your decorations look so nice the way you have everything arranged. You should be proud of your self for doing such a nice job. I have not gotten my self over into fall yet all though I love to decorate for fall. Our summer this year has been damp and chilly and the grass just keeps growing like it is May so it has to be mowed twice a week. Enjoy all your decorations.

Hi Cater, Thank you! You could always send some of that rain our way...we have only had 1/10 of an inch of rain for all of July. Maybe my next thing I should do is a rain dance {#emotions_dlg.laugh}