Respected Contributor

I was looking through my pictures for inspiration for this year's decorating when I saw my cocoa spot from last year and wanted to share.

I stored the cups and spoons in the cabinet above since my counter space was limited. But, this year I have more space and will go all out. Can't wait. 

I will say this little space was certainly popular with family and sweet friends. Smiley Very Happy

QVC C1.jpg

QVC C 2-RT.jpg

QVC C 3RT.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Counter Top Cocoa Spot

[ Edited ]

Your cocoa spot is very inviting & as a heart lover I 💓 that spoon. 

Valued Contributor

Love what you did!  It's so sweet.  Now, I am inspired to try to create one for my family and friends.  

Respected Contributor

How cute!  I thought the title suggested that it was some sort of new granite counter top in a new color based on browns.  WOW did my brain over complicate that one.  I also just bought some new cocoa at the grocery store, and it will be in the upper 30s tonight for the first time this year.  Yesterday was 80 for the high, so today 63 high was a shocker to start the week with.  It is supposed to end in rain on Thanksgiving day and some on Black Friday.  Good thing all I have to do is drive to granny's house and let the UPS man do the rest!

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee OK can we just cut to the chase? You are teasing us with just small installments of your beautiful decorating. Is it possible to have a tour, decorated for the holidays or not. You always leave me wanting to see more. I love your style, this cocoa spot is adorable. 

Honored Contributor

So cute and inviting...I want hot coco!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Counter Top Cocoa Spot

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

Your cocoa spot is very inviting & as a heart lover I 💓 that spoon. 

Those look like Ganz spoons.  They have different styles. Really cute and well made.

I have Ganz "Recipe For Friendship" spoons displayed in my kitchen along with another style called "Made With Love".

Better kitchen supply stores carry them. Also out on ebay for discontinued styles.

Valued Contributor

What an absolutely charming idea. I can imagine everyone who visits your home feels quite welcome!

Trusted Contributor

Have you ever considered opening a "Regal Bee Bed & Breakfast?"  

I would certainly love to be a guest!!

Honored Contributor

Very inviting, love the spoon,

Image result for small smiley face thumbs up pics