Valued Contributor

There are times...especially this time of year, that I'm sure Regal Bee is actually Mrs. Claus.

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

There are times...especially this time of year, that I'm sure Regal Bee is actually Mrs. Claus.

_______

@NorthernLights I actually look for posts from @Regal Bee.  She strikes me as a gracious hostess. 

Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

_______

@NorthernLights I actually look for posts from @Regal Bee.  She strikes me as a gracious hostess. 

I think these days this is really something to strive for, absolute kindness. Let's all be as inviting and obviously loving as she is.

Frankly if I did this, I know my family would either fall over dead or sue me.

Valued Contributor

I never know how things transfer on the internet so let me translate. I am horrible at giving compliments.

Regal Bee is kind and a gracious hostess. I could not hope to set a more inviting home.

Northern whoever she is, has a family who thinks every holiday has a hidden whoopee cushion.

Esteemed Contributor

Such a lovely, inviting spot! 

I'm on my way overCat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I was looking through my pictures for inspiration for this year's decorating when I saw my cocoa spot from last year and wanted to share.

I stored the cups and spoons in the cabinet above since my counter space was limited. But, this year I have more space and will go all out. Can't wait. 

I will say this little space was certainly popular with family and sweet friends. Smiley Very Happy

QVC C1.jpg

QVC C 2-RT.jpg

QVC C 3RT.jpg

adorable

the title of the topic sounds as though you had a stain on your counter :-(, this is better 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee - you are continuing to delight us!  Not only is the decor beautiful, but your soft photo effect is entrancing as well. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much, everyone. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

When I read the title I thought the OP was talking about a stain on the counter top!

Respected Contributor

Guess I should rename this thread. Smiley Tongue