Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas House, Come In...

Festive!  Although more "done up" than I personally prefer, so much of it is fun and visually interesting.  It would be a fab house to tour at Christmas time....

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Gorgeous!!!  I did not see any clutter whatsoever.

Carmie may have a roomie she never met. Woman LOL

@kindred cats  I'm sort of with you on this. It seems there are varied definitions for clutter, because while some of these spaces might seem a bit busy to me, none of them are, to me, overwhelmingly so, except possibly the sunroom with all that pattern, and none of them appears to be fraught with tchotchkes, though the foyer table holds a lot... One of the things that's so neat about posts on the decor threads is seeing all the different perspectives...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love it in spite of the blue.  These are the kinds of decorations I like; lots of greens and natural elements.  Not a lot of ceramic junk.

I think it's beautiful!

Respected Contributor

As always, I love the blues.  That entrance with those double wood doors & windows above is beautiful.  And, that porch ... I've always wanted that slate stone.  

Not crazy about the curved staircase & some of the furnishings, but I'll take it.  Can always make some changes.  I do like most of the decor.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't change a thing, though I do wonder how the wreath was suspended in front of the window in the living room.  Hung from the ceiling?

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  I have enlarged that picture of the wreath many times over and can see no visible means of hanging it. I even wondered if it was somehow pinned to the curtains, but assume if it was, the curtains would sag. I have no earthly idea how it's hung... Complete mystery...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

It's busy, but it looks comfortable, like real people could live there. It's out of the box for me, but i like it!