Honored Contributor

I found this picture listed under the title I gave to this post.  Do you  think it's a "bedroom for boys"?

Honored Contributor

Not at all, it looks more like a generic 'guest room' to me.

I don't know many 'boys' who would choose artwork of houses for their wall nor floral prints in their bedding.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I think it makes a perfect guest room. Very pretty.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't see any sports, gaming ar super hero doodads and posters. Also a hard no on the bedding.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It’s nicely decorated, but I don’t think it necessarily identifies as being for boys. If the bedding & pillows were solid or a geometric print that might read more masculine. I don’t think all boys want sports themed rooms though. 

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of boys in my family and I bet none of them would choose this as their bedroom. 

It looks like a Guest Room to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bedrooms For Boys

[ Edited ]

As a mom of boys, now men, who shared a bedroom: No way. 

I much prefer the room I decorated for them over this "designer room".

Where's the fun and personality? This room is stuffy! It's for relatives who you want to leave after one night.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't associate this with boys as their main room It's a little fru fru but it's a nice little guest room if you have grandkids that stay over from time to time. 

Valued Contributor

Agree with others, looks like a guest room.

Respected Contributor

It does look like a guest room.