Valued Contributor

This may have already been shared here so I apologize if I'm repeating. I think this person did a really nice job of making her own candle rings...

Click

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/14/2014 mallemo said:

This may have already been shared here so I apologize if I'm repeating. I think this person did a really nice job of making her own candle rings...

Click

I agree. She did great. They look really nice. My problem would be finding all the different greenery without having to make several out of town trips, greenery that looks nice and not too tacky, and that is at a decent price. I'm never that lucky. Then, I'd probably run out of patience before I finished making them.

Esteemed Contributor

15% off sitewide, through today, 6/16. XXW99894

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/13/2014 Diamonds22 said:
On 6/13/2014 Moon Dance said: Hi Ladies, I just happened upon this conversation last night and was impressed with these Candle Rings. You girls find the neatest things. Any way, last night I went into Grand In Road and they only had the winter candle rings. WELL TODAY, THEY HAVE THE GREENEY ONES IN STOCK. I believe they are the same ones that are displayed on the candle sticks. Check it out. For those of you interested, I hope they are the correct ones. I ordered them because I know I will love them. Also ordered the Winter Set. Thanks again Ladies, if not for you I would not have found them. Always nice to get new decorating ideas!

I too just happen to click on this thread & I am very interested. I just checked the Grandin Road & you are right they are sold out. The question I have is they don't look like they drape down. I am seeing wrong because I am looking for the ones that drape down enough to know that it is what it is. Are the ones that are sold out draped down?????

Diamonds22

Diamonds22, The ones that I saw looked like this picture below:

They look all rolled up and not draping in the image, but when I was able to zoom in before they removed the picture from their site, the details looked identical to the ones shown on the pedestals in the OP. I think they are the same rings. They are called Set of 5 Garden Vine Candle Rings. HTH!

Valued Contributor
On 6/16/2014 SHOPR said:
On 6/14/2014 mallemo said:

Click

I agree. She did great. They look really nice. My problem would be finding all the different greenery without having to make several out of town trips, greenery that looks nice and not too tacky, and that is at a decent price. I'm never that lucky. Then, I'd probably run out of patience before I finished making them.

I totally understand. I often start and never finish these things!

Trusted Contributor
Sorry, it took me so long to report back but we finally made the move to Ga and are still settling in. What a gorgeous state. Anyway I did get the candle rings. I guess they must of only had a few or people grabbed them real quick. They are so unique and beautiful. Thank you ladies so much. If it weren't for you I never would of found them. Bought the candle sticks too. They are stunning. Just the right touch for our new home. We are in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Thanks again, everyone. Maybe they will come back in stock. Meanwhile I am off to get the Winter set before they disappear.
Respected Contributor

Glad you got them, Moon Dance. You were at the right place at the right time, I guess. Congratulations on your new house!

Esteemed Contributor

Moon Dance, Best wishes in your new home in the Blue Ridge foothills. That is beautiful country. Thanks for the update on your candle rings. It's great that you got your set before they sold out.

Super Contributor

Great candle rings, Moon Dance. I bet the candlesticks and greenery rings will look great in your new home!

Trusted Contributor
Thanks everyone, hey they are available again but don't ship out until 12/26/14. They really are gorgeous!