Esteemed Contributor

This is an older thread, but wanted to give a heads up that another candle ring set is now available at Grand1n Rd. $79, ouch!

Finley Hill Candle Rings

Finley Hill Candle Rings

Respected Contributor

Oooh, I like those! I've resisted the winter ones with the pine cones and the year-round green ones, but these might have to come home to me! I wonder when their next free shipping offer will be. Thanks for sharing, SHOPR.

Trusted Contributor
Hi SHOPR! Thanks, they are gorgeous! I hadn't looked lately so I appreciate it. I ordered the Enchanting Mantel Scarf and skirt to match. I got the scarf and it's gorgeous, the skirt is on Backorder. I hope I get it. I have been in the Christmas Spirit with Xmas in July so I have ordered a few items also from the Q. However Fall is becoming my favorite. You can have the Decorations out a lot longer than Christmas so you get a little more bang for your buck. But I am still a Christmas Fanatic. Ordered the TSV tree and I sure hope I like it. Anyway thanks for the info. I am very afraid to go to Grandin Road when it gets closer to Fall. I will probably be in more trouble than I am now. I do have to say my husband is pretty good. He's used to it after 36 years. Got to love him.
Esteemed Contributor

What a fun, festive mantel scarf and tree skirt, Moon Dance. I hope you get the skirt and enjoy decorating with them both.

Esteemed Contributor

Marsha, I've gotten several catalogs from them lately. One has 15% off sitewide, W1406P.

I've also been getting their emails, and I've noticed free shipping days quite often. There was also a $25 off $100 offer that expired July 14.

Respected Contributor
On 7/20/2014 SHOPR said:

Marsha, I've gotten several catalogs from them lately. One has 15% off sitewide, W1406P.

I've also been getting their emails, and I've noticed free shipping days quite often. There was also a $25 off $100 offer that expired July 14.

Thanks so very much for the code. I decided to use it and go ahead and order the rings. Free shipping would have saved $2 more than the 15% off, but I splurged...lol. I like the wreath and mantel swag in that Finley Hall collection, too, but I have enough wreaths to last for the rest of my life and no mantel, so I was able to resist them.

Trusted Contributor

Love those new candle rings. They are gorgeous. Do report back in Marsha when you receive them.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome. Sometimes it feels good to just splurge and get it out of your system.

I agree, the Finley Hall collection looks really nice. I'm not going to look on that site anymore today or anytime soon I don't think. I'm wanting to buy stuff I certainly don't need. I still haven't ordered the Garden Vine rings, but I know that I will. Just waiting/hoping for another 25% off deal (at least!) like I was able to use on the Natural rings.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/8/2014 SHOPR said:

There is no description, but there appears to be a set of 4 Autumn Berry & Boxwood candle rings possibly on the horizon, at Q. That's the extent of the info at this point. I'm trying to imagine if such a set would have any drape effect...

I think Valerie showed a peek of these on the set today. If I remember correctly, they did not have any drape effect. I think they had two types of small berries, similar to pip berries, along with boxwood leaves.

Respected Contributor
On 7/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Love those new candle rings. They are gorgeous. Do report back in Marsha when you receive them.

JPC

I will!