Esteemed Contributor

There is no description, but there appears to be a set of 4 Autumn Berry & Boxwood candle rings possibly on the horizon, at Q. That's the extent of the info at this point. I'm trying to imagine if such a set would have any drape effect...

Esteemed Contributor

25% off one regular priced item at G Road, today only, XXW32809.

Slightly better deal than free shipping on the candle rings.

Trusted Contributor

I remember when candle rings were "the thing" back in the 60's and 70's. Silk or even plastic ones, I'm sorry to say. I haven't seen them used much in years. I guess this is proof that everything cycles back around if you wait.

Trusted Contributor
Hi Ladies, I just happened upon this conversation last night and was impressed with these Candle Rings. You girls find the neatest things. Any way, last night I went into Grand In Road and they only had the winter candle rings. WELL TODAY, THEY HAVE THE GREENEY ONES IN STOCK. I believe they are the same ones that are displayed on the candle sticks. Check it out. For those of you interested, I hope they are the correct ones. I ordered them because I know I will love them. Also ordered the Winter Set. Thanks again Ladies, if not for you I would not have found them. Always nice to get new decorating ideas!
Esteemed Contributor

Moon Dance, PLEASE let us know if your green candle rings get processed. I just looked and they are saying no longer available!!! Oh no!!! I looked when I first read your post an hour ago or so, and they were available on my iphone at least.

I think you are right, that they are the set shown in the first photo on this thread. I had to zoom in to be sure. That is the set I want most for Spring and Summer.

I did go ahead and use the 25% off for the Fall and Winter set the other day.

I will be keeping a closer eye on the site from now on.

Trusted Contributor
Hi SHOPR, it did get processed and I haven't heard other wise. Maybe they just had a few. I sure hope I get them. I will check back in when I get my my shipment notice. I did just go back in and I see they are no longer available. These are the most unique candle rings. I dint see the fall. I will see if they are still available, I would love to have them to. I love Christmas but Fall Decorating is my fav. Didn't use to be but I love Fall Decorations more so than Christmas any more. Anyway, I will let you know if they ship. I have never ordered from this Company so I sure hope I get them. I paid for them, so time will tell.
Valued Contributor

SHOPR...what search term did you use on Ebay to find the candle rings?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Moon Dance, for letting us know how it turns out with that order. There is just the one set of fall/winter candle rings on that site. I should have worded that more carefully. They're the ones called Natural Candle Rings. I'll be using them throughout fall and winter.

I haven't ordered from them before either. Based on the pictures of Marsha2003's set and the website pics, I think we'll be pleased with the quality of the faux greens and the fullness.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/13/2014 mallemo said:

SHOPR...what search term did you use on Ebay to find the candle rings?

Home Interior Candle Ring, I think.

Super Contributor
On 6/13/2014 Moon Dance said: Hi Ladies, I just happened upon this conversation last night and was impressed with these Candle Rings. You girls find the neatest things. Any way, last night I went into Grand In Road and they only had the winter candle rings. WELL TODAY, THEY HAVE THE GREENEY ONES IN STOCK. I believe they are the same ones that are displayed on the candle sticks. Check it out. For those of you interested, I hope they are the correct ones. I ordered them because I know I will love them. Also ordered the Winter Set. Thanks again Ladies, if not for you I would not have found them. Always nice to get new decorating ideas!

I too just happen to click on this thread & I am very interested. I just checked the Grandin Road & you are right they are sold out. The question I have is they don't look like they drape down. I am seeing wrong because I am looking for the ones that drape down enough to know that it is what it is. Are the ones that are sold out draped down?????

Diamonds22