Honored Contributor

Sometimes in the summer, I go old school and hang my sheets outside. If  dried by the sun, they go right back on the bed. To me that id real luxury.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I wash them and put them back on.  I have flannel sheets that I love and I keep them on my bed all year round.  The set I'm using now is over a year old and still going strong.  I do have extra if needed.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a collection of sheets.  I however wash the ones on my bed and put them back on.  No idea why I do this but perhaps I avoid having to go into my closet and rearange my stash.  

Respected Contributor

I have many, many sheet sets that I used to rotate.  However within the last year, I have changed my philosophy, mainly because having all these sets take up a ton of space.

I am currently paring down my supply to  3 or 4 sets (one is polar fleece.)  I now use only white or cream color.  I do like to switch out my pillow cases, using 2 neutral and 2 patterned.

Esteemed Contributor

I wash them and they go back on the bed....

Frequent Contributor

I take the sheets off and wash them, then put them back on. It seems that if i fold them and put them in the linen closet, and get them out at a later date, they are all winkled. I dont like wrinkles on sheets, on clothes, or my face.

Esteemed Contributor

Wash the sheets....then they go back on the bed.....i have another spare set but usually use just the one set at a time.

Esteemed Contributor

I wash them and put them right back on the bed even though I have other sheet sets.  I think I do this because I don't like folding sheets.  In the winter I switch to my fleece sheets.

Honored Contributor

I have 5 or 6 nice sheet sets, that I rotate, so when I change my bed linenes, I put them in the wash and grab another set from the linen closet......

Respected Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I wash and put the same set on. Fresher and less wrinkled. I do this about every 3 days. I ordered yesterday's TSV, I hope I like them.

Although our mattress is fairly deep my bottom sheets always start bunching up in a day or two.

Had that problem for quite a while too, then found a bottom sheet at BedBath&Beyond that works:  the corners stay put on my 18" king size mattress.  The only ' fixing ' I do is pulling the sides as taut as I like them.  I have washed them 10+ times so far:  it did shrink some but the corners stay put.  Since I am away on vacation, I can't go check the name.  Fabric: smooth,soft cotton;  price: approx $ 70 with coupon.    Bottomline, it is extremely comfortable to sleep on and minimizes the daily fight with bottom sheet !!!

Since it's white, it gets washed and put back on:  it makes the color top sheet pop more.

Thank you very much. I will be interested in the name of the sheet. I shop there as well.