Super Contributor

What's your favorite dish soap?

I was reading the recent threads about dish racks and hand washing dishes and it got me wondering if you ladies have a favorite dish soap you're loyal to or if you try out different ones. I've seen the dawn with Olay ones in the stores but I always wonder if they would leave a film on my dishes if there are moisturizers added into the soap. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite dish soap?

I've always used blue Dawn.

Trusted Contributor

Blue Dawn beats all the others.

Honored Contributor

We use blue dawn too.My DH thinks it's the best grease cutter and he is the one who does the hand washing

Super Contributor

I think blue dawn does cut grease really well, I'm just not crazy about the way it smells. 

Honored Contributor

I currently have blue dawn.  I'm not loyal to it.  I wash very little by hand, so this bottle has been around for quite some time. 

Honored Contributor

I only use cruelty free products and I love Seventh Generation's Lemongrass and clementine zest. It is the best one that actually cuts grease with no harsh chemicals that are harsh on our environment like so many brands. It is also doesn't dry my hands out like many do. Love it!

Honored Contributor

My husband does most of the dishes, and prefers to rotate among Palmolive, Ajax, Gain, and Dawn.   There are usually 3 large bottles open under the sink so he can pick whatever he is in the mood for.    

Respected Contributor

Blue Dawn. It's all I have ever used.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Dawn with Olay .... it cuts the grease & makes the dishes so clean ..... if I use anything else my hands get dried up & crack really bad.