New Contributor

Re: remember the luminara globe tsv?

My auto delivery is on advance order also! I wonder if the hurricanes impacted shipping or something. I love, love, LOVE my red berries (the go with my accent colors, so I can use them year round) and I have been so excited for the pumpkins. I hope we get them soon. I am relieved to see others who are on advance order.

Honored Contributor

I just posted in Holiday if anyone has received them yet; mine were supposed to arrive today but, they haven't shipped yet. Many members of my family ordered the Xmas ones in order to get these to use for a wedding coming up and THOUGHT we would have them by now based on what the vendor said. 

Time is crucial so....I need to find out what's going on. So far, can't find out anything. : (

Frequent Contributor

I ordered these also and just received an e-mail telling me my order for the auto delivery was delayed until mid November.  By the time I get it I will already be decorating for Christmas and will have to put the pumpkin globes away till next year.  At least I will be able to use the actual tea light it comes with to decorate for Christmas.  Oh well.

Super Contributor

This stinks! Really erodes customer condfidence! What a mess...
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cancelled my pumpkin ones. I won’t play that game. I wanted them for this fall. I got an email saying they won’t even ship till mid November! 

And that’s what they’re saying now. Who knows later.

Occasional Contributor

I just checked - mine went from "in process" a few weeks ago to advance order. If they're not coming until 18 Nov, I won't have much use for them until next year. I will do my Thanksgiving decorating the weekend after Halloween.  If they haven't shipped by then, I may have to cancel. 

Occasional Contributor

I just received notification that mine just shipped today 10-24-17.  We'll see!

Honored Contributor

I cancelled my second shipment, and read some where that they were plastic. 

Contributor

I got the round around notices also. Today I got an email stating my auto delivery was completed. Never shipped my globes. Had two orders. I don’t think they should sell auto delivery if they can’t follow thru. 

Trusted Contributor

I was on auto delivery for these too, and I cancelled the autumn shipment. I received an email about a week ago telling me that they would not be shipped until November 18..or thereabouts. I will be I. Christmas mode by then so, I cancelled. 

They are pretty, and if they do come back into stock, and at a lower price, I might reorder them, maybe.