Valued Contributor

Once again Valarie and others have not included one thing just for Hanukkah  Im not even Jewish and find it strange  I include a menorah in my house and put some  dreidels stars etc om my tree  I just wish we could all have fun or respect all religions  I have been looking for a flameless candle menorah for years    I also would love a luminara advent wreath   Wow That would be so cool  I will make one out of all my candles but I would love pink and purple  

Esteemed Contributor

I’m Jewish & DH is Catholic.We aren’t religious but we love celebrating the rich cultures of both religions.We light a Hanukkah menora 🕎 & decorate our Christmas tree 🎄 with both Christmas & Hanukkah ornaments.

I don’t understand why a company as big as QVC doesn’t do more to market Jewish themed items.✡️ 🇮🇱

Trusted Contributor

I agree...Im Roman Catholic not Jewish, but QVC should sell more things for the Jewish holidays.  It should not be over looked.  Hopefully things will show up soon.  I cant imagine QVC would not think of that. 

Contributor

I have been saying this for years..you will see aisles and aisles of Christmas docorations and maybe 1/2 a shelf of Chanukah decorations.  I went into a dollar store last year and asked where the Chanukah decorations were and they said we will not have any..I said ok, I won't be back in your store again.  I hardly have any choices for greeting card either, for my family. 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’m Jewish & DH is Catholic.We aren’t religious but we love celebrating the rich cultures of both religions.We light a Hanukkah menora 🕎 & decorate our Christmas tree 🎄 with both Christmas & Hanukkah ornaments.

I don’t understand why a company as big as QVC doesn’t do more to market Jewish themed items.✡️ 🇮🇱

@NicksmomESQ I could have written your post!...and I agree!  I don't understand why the Q doesn't offer more items for Hanukkah decorating....did you see the lone menorah on a shelf in the background on one of the sets?

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@NicksmomESQ I could have written your post!...and I agree!  I don't understand why the Q doesn't offer more items for Hanukkah decorating....did you see the lone menorah on a shelf in the background on one of the sets?

I did see that.

It was not even "placed"

It was like someone had it in their hand & set it down to go do something else.

Hanukkah begins Dec. 12

Super Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Once again Valarie and others have not included one thing just for Hanukkah  Im not even Jewish and find it strange  I include a menorah in my house and put some  dreidels stars etc om my tree  I just wish we could all have fun or respect all religions  I have been looking for a flameless candle menorah for years    I also would love a luminara advent wreath   Wow That would be so cool  I will make one out of all my candles but I would love pink and purple  

@mollymaggie

I went to the Q search box and typed in Hanukkah and there were many menorahs to choose from, along with several crystal dreidals that were beautiful.  The Q also sells Hanukkah cookies.  Just because Valarie does not sell Hanukkah items does not mean the Q does not.  

Super Contributor

@NicksmomESQ

They do... just search Hanukkah.

Esteemed Contributor

@terriebear They may have some Hanukkah stuff on line but they don’t feature it much on air.From July on they sell Christmas stuff constantly on air.They never set aside any time to sell Hanukkah items!!

Honored Contributor

The only reason I can imagine that they don't use their airtime to sell Judeica is that it doesn't sell well enough.  I spend my winters in an area with a large Jewish population and I always surprised when a store opens and then closes within a year or two.  It's got to be a volume issue - which is the same issue for almost everything that appears and then disappears.