Regular Contributor

20181206_165631.jpg

Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: Holiday friends. this is for you!

@I am stillkeeper of the     Thank you for all your lovely pictures and kind heartfelt words.You are a blessing and much appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the  wrote:

A big smile and hug to all.Thank you for inviting me in making me feel  warm and happy!I so enjoyed your homes,ideas and decorations.Wishing you a million wonderful memories,peace and that lovely feeling right back at you!,hugs MaryAnne

Hugs back to ya MaryAnne!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you and the same to you! This is a lovely forum. But it makes me spend lots of money.

Honored Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the  wrote:

20181206_165631.jpg

@I am stillkeeper of the   Great face!  I bet Annalee painted this face.  I have a later drummer boy, large, but not with this face.

Trusted Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the

Thank you for your kind words and wishes   Blessings to you and yours this holiday season..

It's nice to have friends who share the same interests and get excited about Christmas and decorating. So much fun. 

The drummer is so cute!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, what a cutie this little fella is!  Such a look of joy captured on his little face.  I truly love looking at your collections.  Your vintage and antique items are treasured, and I am always so appreciative of your pictures.  As I have mentioned, I have a love for the vintage and antique, as well.  But nowhere as spectacular as your collections!  I have a few things that I have inherited, but some others purchased years ago.  Don’t you wish you knew the real history of everything?  I wish they could talk.