Respected Contributor

As Finished as I'm Gonna Be!

Mainly becasue I ran out of spaces to decorate. I'll split up the pics since I took so many.

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: As Finished as I'm Gonna Be!

Really beautiful.I got a little chuckle over all of the Santa’s at the bar.The carolers are my favorite.Did you buy them from Q?

Respected Contributor

I kept the dining tablescape simple since we're having guests next week and I actually want to eat at this table rather than the kitchen nook.

Pic 11.jpg

Pic 12.jpg

Pic 8.jpg

Pic 10.jpg

Pic 13.jpg

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

Really beautiful.I got a little chuckle over all of the Santa’s at the bar.The carolers are my favorite.Did you buy them from Q?

No, I got the carolers at various places - a local shop, Amazon, Wayfair. I think Valerie's a just a little smaller than my sets.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy  Very nice array of decorations.  I love your Santas.  @dex   Santa needs more than cookies and milk when he's completed his rounds and is returning to the North Pole.  What better than a libation from Froggy's sideboard?

Honored Contributor

Okay...didn’t know there was more.You outdid yourself.That table will be a treat to sit down to for your guests.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty. I see your Santa's are enjoying Happy Hour. (LOL)

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@froggy  Very nice array of decorations.  I love your Santas.  @dex   Santa needs more than cookies and milk when he's completed his rounds and is returning to the North Pole.  What better than a libation from Froggy's sideboard?

@froggy  You did a fabulous job and what a wonderful collection of Santas! Your tablescape looks lovely too.

I will ditto @aroc3435 on the libations thought...might be hard to get past the guardians of the liquid gold.  ooonooo.gif...............r.gif

Honored Contributor

Beautiful.  I laughed at the booze-y Santas.  I like your plates with the quail image.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Beautiful.  I laughed at the booze-y Santas.  I like your plates with the quail image.

They are cardinals! LOL!