Respected Contributor

Re: Woohoo!! Out for delivery!

I don't get how they can keep getting away with it! Time for hidden cameras. Sorry you all deal with this. It took several calls and too much of my time, but I finally got put on another route with a different UPS driver.
Trusted Contributor

Oh, my gosh you crack me up. As I read this, I was thinking, gosh it sounds just like she is talking about me. So refreshing to know that we are not alone and I love that you actually wrote about it. I actually thought I was the only one out there that did this. I think we could write a book. Thanks again for this upbeat thread.

Respected Contributor

I spoke with our postmaster about my packages being stolen and showing them the video on my phone. I am now flagged in their system about deliveries and that I have a camera and I will go to the police next time this happens. I was told that driver was given a different route. We don't have a regular postman who delivers. This is contributing to the problem. My neighbors go through similar things with the post office. 

My amazon account is flagged to send my packages by UPS due to the stealing of packages (about 10 packages so far) by USPS but small packages get delivered by USPS still. I track them and wait until it says out for delivery and as soon as I see the postman I open my front door and stand there so he or she sees me. This is what I have to do. Needless to say I don't order as much as I used to and I go out more to buy what I need. 

Honored Contributor

Ladies, don't forget that you can hide packages in your vehicle too. Not that I would do that or anything!

Just sayin'...............

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom @lucymo,  Evidently mom hasn't noticed the tree yet but I'll report back on her reaction.  And if by some chance she doesn't like it, it's mine!

If your DH is anything like mine, he won't notice the blank spot above the fireplace OR the new wreath.  It won't matter what you do. LOL

I bet you a glass of wine that your mom notices before my husband does!

@crazycockermom@SHOPR  May I join you for the wine?  You do have dark chocolates too, right?  lol

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

No doubt you'd win that bet so go ahead and pour it.  Lol

@SHOPR  I can't believe that your Mom hasn't noticed the tree. 

I'm heading out of town today but will try to check in later and see if she has reported back to you.  I'd sure notice that if someone brought it into my house.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm afraid I ate all the chocolate.  Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I'm afraid I ate all the chocolate.  Cat Embarassed

@SHOPR  This is a very loud NO-O-OO-OO!!! 

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom @lucymo,  Evidently mom hasn't noticed the tree yet but I'll report back on her reaction.  And if by some chance she doesn't like it, it's mine!

If your DH is anything like mine, he won't notice the blank spot above the fireplace OR the new wreath.  It won't matter what you do. LOL

I bet you a glass of wine that your mom notices before my husband does!

@crazycockermom@SHOPR  May I join you for the wine?  You do have dark chocolates too, right?  lol

Of course you may join us for wine.  Wine for all!!    No worries, I didn't eat all the dark chocolate like SHOPR.  I have a little left to share.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda

That really is a shame you have to go to such lengths.   Sorry you have to deal with such losers.  

@ChiliPepper

Hiding packages in one's car?   I'd never do such a thing...

Smiley Wink