Trusted Contributor

H214042 Kringle Express Nutcracker "As is"

I know some of you were interested in this.  It's the 5" version available now in both colors. 

Honored Contributor

Re: H214042 Kringle Express Nutcracker "As is"

[ Edited ]

I received this as a gift, but hadn't posted a review (that I remember) here.

I got the gold, and while I love the colors and shades, a couple of things to consider for those who want them.

Metal is very thin and there are plenty of imperfections. If you are all about perfect, this isn't going to cut it for you. There are small 'dents' in the metal, paint job isn't top notch.

It is very light weight. I wanted this for outside on my covered porch, but honestly for the price, I just can't bring myself to do it. It will topple over with the first winter wind. And it won't fare well with falling over. 

If you don't get up close and personal (and picky) and can keep it somewhere inside, it's great. 

I may return as I wanted it for outdoors, and I really don't know where to put it inside my house. I'm pondering it!

Valued Contributor

Wow, what a price difference.  I paid $21.75 for shipping and it is now $7.50.  I love mine but it stings that it cost almost $50.00 more for the Christmas in July price.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they are the ones that were damaged and some their lights didn't work on him. Anyone taking a chance and ordering? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know that I've seen the shipping drop when an item goes to as is.  When you make that purchase, you can't second guess it or you'll drive yourself crazy.  I'm sure he looks nice.@lapdog

Honored Contributor

I think they are nice.  I would want to put it outside and that's a no go.  It's really cold and snowy around Christmas.  I'm not going outside to check on him.