Frequent Contributor

What Seasonal Decor Are You Using Right Now?

What seasonal decor are you using now?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Seasonal Decor Are You Using Right Now?

Americana! Love love love my country.

Esteemed Contributor

None.....I'll do a little decorating in December for Christmas - that's the only seasonal decorating I ever do. I like @Chicagosuburbangirl comment about her Americana decorating though!

Super Contributor

Beach! Love the Ocean. I will add in July 4 decor to celebrate America's birthday! Get bored looking at the same thing all the time so I do seasonal decor. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just letting the garden speak right now, and the sunny long days of summer stream through.  I do have a few flowery things (door piece, throw pillows on the porch) and a bit of Americana in the kitchen (RW&B).

Fresh fruit on the counter in a Temp-tations "fireworkfetti" bowl.  Some other pieces in the same colors scattered around.  Coordinating coffee canisters and napkin holder.

I have pared down right now.  Just feels good in the summer, like wearing sandals instead of shoes.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

Right now I have Patriotic,  but I kept out my new mini black Luminara lanterns  to ease into harvest and Halloween. I ordered Valerie's new large votives in purple also for Halloween so when they come I will leave those out too.

Honored Contributor

I have all summer decor displayed, lots of seashells, candles, different light up items from the Q from over the years.  I love the ocean and mountains so I have a mixture.  I will transition into my favorite season, Autumn at the end of August when I will mix fall and Halloween decorations.  I do enjoy my different seasonal decor and when I am relaxing in my favorite spot I am surrounded by what makes me feel good !

Esteemed Contributor

This is my only seasonal decoration this summer.  It was part of Valerie's collection several years ago.

20180717_164428.png

Honored Contributor

@Nicnacsmommy  A summer display, and this year it is a table with rabbit families, am trying to get organized enough to post a picture.  One year, it was a fairy garden.

Respected Contributor

Nothing at the present time. But, oh the plans I have for Fall and Christmas. Smiley Happy