Contributor

Re: What Seasonal Decor Are You Using Right Now?

I still have some 4th of July and patriotic items up.  I had a house full on the 4th. Just been to lazy to take them down. I'll keep a few red, white and blue decor up through Labor Day. 

My daughter asked if we could bring up the Halloween bins on Sunday after CIJ ended. I was like No!!!

Honored Contributor

I have two small Americana displays, on in the kitchen and the other on an antique chest in the living room. Other than that, it is just my 'regular' decor. 

I don't like beach or coastal decor for my home as we are pretty land locked, and I never saw the value in doing it based on where we live, so when the winter stuff comes down in Feb or March, the 'regular' stuff is all there is except for the little bit of Americana until I bring out the fall things after Labor Day. 

Oh, of course I have Firework and Fireworkfetti dishes and such from Temp-tations in the kitchen all summer.

Honored Contributor

None for me.  I only decorate differently for Christmas and that's pretty minimal.

I do have 2 summery dish towels out though!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Sea shells in a glass bottle. Added water and flowers from my garden. Always replaceing with fresh flowers. The shells come from my granddaughters wedding shower. A watering can and my spices. That’s it for summer.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

None for me.  I only decorate differently for Christmas and that's pretty minimal.

@gidgetgh

You and those dish towels! A woman after my own heart! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh

You and those dish towels! A woman after my own heart! LOL

@Mominohio- I'm starting to panic though, LOL.  As I mentioned before, I don't have any for Halloween, but I'll go to one of my favorite gift stores this fall and take care of that!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Lighter colored bedding, throw pillows and towels, some floral candle rings, a tray full of seashells, brightly colored tablecloth and tea towels.  Oh, and Valerie's birdhouse shaped watering can wreath on the front door.

1B16C900-DBE9-4662-9518-6E6C9E45FB78.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Stars and stripes garden flag; no inside decorations.

Respected Contributor

Still have my Americana out. Labor Day I will start to pull out the fall decor just for inside. 

Trusted Contributor

I’ve already put out a few Fall Decor items. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love to decorate for it.