Contributor

Valerie has a new TSV 7/25/18

Valerie has a TSV next Wednesday 

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie has a new TSV 7/25/18

I saw that.  At the moment, I have no guesses what it is.

Contributor

Her Holiday TSVs usually have color options and are Mercury glass

Respected Contributor

A thread on the TSV forum said she gave a hint on Facebook that it would be H212812. A tree that lights up and plugs in. 

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

A thread on the TSV forum said she gave a hint on Facebook that it would be H212812. A tree that lights up and plugs in. 

@SunValley  This is the color show tree she brought last year and people went crazy for it, including me, and they were hoping she would bring it back this year.

Super Contributor

Yes, that was my post.  Valerie responded to someone who asked if that tree would come back in stock and she said tune in midnight on July 25.  If you saw any of the preview videos (the ones with QVC associate employees) they scanned this room and there were a bunch of those trees in different colors.

Trusted Contributor

OH If it the trees, then I will be all over that !  They are gorgeous !!!    

I love, love, love Christmas !   Making up for all the  horrid ones as a child ! (Nothing to do with presents.) 

The Most Wonderful Time Of Year.Heart

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@busymom22 wrote:

Yes, that was my post.  Valerie responded to someone who asked if that tree would come back in stock and she said tune in midnight on July 25.  If you saw any of the preview videos (the ones with QVC associate employees) they scanned this room and there were a bunch of those trees in different colors.

@busymom22, Wow thank you for the video info.  

On the CIJ Sale home page, there is a block of videos down the page a bit. 

https://www.qvc.com/content/holiday/christmas-in-july.html

The one called Valerie Parr Hill and the one called QVC Hosts both show these trees.  I can see silver, green, blue, and one that looks either dark gold, amber, bronze, or maybe even blush pink, not sure.  There may be more colors.  That is all I could pick out in the quick clips.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@busymom22 wrote:

@busymom22, Wow thank you for the video info.  

On the CIJ Sale home page, there is a block of videos down the page a bit. 

https://www.qvc.com/content/holiday/christmas-in-july.html

The one called Valerie Parr Hill and the one called QVC Hosts both show these trees.  I can see silver, green, blue, and one that looks either dark gold, amber, bronze, or maybe even blush pink, not sure.  There may be more colors.  That is all I could pick out in the quick clips.

@SHOPR  Since I have two, will pass on the colored trees, as what I have gives all colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, That is sensible.  After all, the colors probably shine through the silver tree better than the other colors.  White is the only exception, I would think, if there were to be a white choice.  

I will almost definitely pass, too. Now if there is a light blush pink choice, I will have to think about it.  That would be so unique!