Regular Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill is responsible for the poor quality, poor paint job of items we order from her collection.  The buck stops with her.  When is  she going to take resonsibilty for items we pay good money for.  You can't keep ordering from factories that don't perform to your satisfaction.  We do not want substandard items.....

Honored Contributor

@Puggirl wrote:

Valerie Parr Hill is responsible for the poor quality, poor paint job of items we order from her collection.  The buck stops with her.  When is  she going to take resonsibilty for items we pay good money for.  You can't keep ordering from factories that don't perform to your satisfaction.  We do not want substandard items.....

@Puggirl    When people quit buying it.  Apparently many don't mind as it seems to sell like hotcakes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I  find a lot of her items cheap looking and over priced.

Trusted Contributor

Like @Kachina624 said, if people keep buying they will see no need to change manufacturers. I personally have loved everything I have received of hers. But, I have only purchased a few items and I always wait for the reviews. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been a fan of hers for years, and have amassed a sizable collection. A few items have been subpar, but the majority are beautiful, well made, and worthy of display.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

If you shop carefully and read the reviews, if available, you will usually get what you were expecting. I haven't purchased many items, but I've been very pleased with the ones I have. 

Respected Contributor

I've always loved everything I've gotten from her line. I watch the presentations closely before I order and sometimes I decide not to get something I thought I loved. I've gone back to make comments on things that I was so pleased with and am so surprised to read bad reviews on the same things I loved. Not positive that I think she actually uses some of the items in her own home but that doesn't matter to me. I look forward to all her shows, the only vendor that I search out. Sorry you've had bad experiences.

Esteemed Contributor

I have loved most of the items that I got from her, but there have been duds.

Sometimes the stuff you receive isn't the same quality you see when she presents it. I, too, wonder if her vendors give her  product that looks great for her her presentations and then ships out the poor quality stuff nce she orders.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of her things that I have gotten years ago and have found them to be of very good quality.

That being said, I have not bought anything in the past few years simply because I don't need any more stuff!

However, I am finding a lot of her items to look (on TV) not so high quality any more and so high priced.  Maybe it's just me.

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of Valerie's items and have only been disappointed a couple of times. I am very careful with my purchases and read the reviews and take the time to research the item as much as possible.

I am a savvy shopper and pretty much know when I am getting a good deal. I don't purchase the whimsical items...they don't speak to me and I don't see the quality when I am looking at them on the tv or the computer.