Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie posted her sneak peek

@MG Chris I know what you mean I could keep going ,  got a thing for pumpkins and want the OTO but I've ordered the beaded pumpkins so I have to cool it and save for Christmas items which are my favorite season to decorate !  And I'm sure Valerie will be bringing things I won't be able to resist 😉

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@Etoile308 I ordered that pumpkin a few years ago in chocolate when it was sold as a single pumpkin. I just ordered the set which is a good value. I will give the one pumpkin to a friend, It is really a beautiful piece, very elegant!

@Estellee may I ask how does the chocolate show in person when it's off ?   I love it lite and did order it earlier even though I was hesitant because worried it would be too dark when off .   I'd love to hear your thoughts on that , thanks 🎃

I think it will be beautiful.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@MG Chris I know what you mean I could keep going ,  got a thing for pumpkins and want the OTO but I've ordered the beaded pumpkins so I have to cool it and save for Christmas items which are my favorite season to decorate !  And I'm sure Valerie will be bringing things I won't be able to resist 😉

I have so much fall already and have two large five-foot piles of new fall and Halloween sitting here. My storage unit is beyond full and I have three large walk-in Storage areas at my mom's house completely full. 

True story…my mom told me no more stuff at her house. Well, I keep bringing stuff over so she put a camera in her basement to see if I bring more 😂 I turned it around to face a wall. 

On a happy note…I did get the viral animated witches broom yesterday. It is sold out everywhere and I found one at Big Lots when I was doing a Google search for one. It is so cute. It is motion-activated and moves around.

If anyone is looking for cute fall/Halloween stuff Big Lots had some really cute things yesterday. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have so much fall already and have two large five-foot piles of new fall and Halloween sitting here. My storage unit is beyond full and I have three large walk-in Storage areas at my mom's house completely full. 

True story…my mom told me no more stuff at her house. Well, I keep bringing stuff over so she put a camera in her basement to see if I bring more 😂 I turned it around to face a wall. 

On a happy note…I did get the viral animated witches broom yesterday. It is sold out everywhere and I found one at Big Lots when I was doing a Google search for one. It is so cute. It is motion-activated and moves around.

If anyone is looking for cute fall/Halloween stuff Big Lots had some really cute things yesterday. 

@MG Chris @wow impressive !   You sure have me beat that is a lot of a fall !!   Your story is hysterical 😂. I never think to check Big Lots we have 2 not too far way .  Need to check them out .  

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@MG Chris , is the animated broom purple?

Respected Contributor

I got the set of two illuminated mercury glass beaded pumpkins, 433896, in orange to match a similar one I got a few years back that I absolutely love. Hoping the new ones will match close enough for me to use all three in a display. The one I have makes quite a statement on its own and I love the glitter and pearls. I thought, given the price increase on everything, the price was all right, around $45 for two. They should arrive just in time for me to put away the summer themed stuff after Labor Day and bring some shine to the darker days.

Honored Contributor

H434181

Set of 2 Basketweave Pumpkins with Sunflowers by Valerie

I wasn't gonna buy anything - that lasted until 12:05 AM LOL!

I couldn't resist these pumpkins with the sunflowers.

Sigh..............................

I am weak!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore I'm glad you are keeping it. I'd like to know what you think when it arrives!

Respected Contributor

This is my favorite time of year to shop for home decor. Fall and Christmas. I really think Valerie has outdone herself this season.

Trusted Contributor

I fell asleep last night even though I stayed up to watch. I did record the show, but when I watched this morning some things I had on my list sold out. I am glad people are buying. Smiley Happy It would be nice if ep options were better than 3.

I was backing out of parking spot at grocery store and had Q on my phone so I could listen to it while I drove home. The Rick and Val show had just started and Rick said the ghosts were about to sell out. What?!? I know I had decided not to get them but hearing they were about to sell out had me pulling back into the parking spot and grabbing my phone to order. I didn't even see them live on air.

Did anyone get the Wicker Park tsv? I am on waitlist for the big one that is a companion to tsv.