Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie posted her sneak peek

@Estellee wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

The new items are on qvc.! I ordered the Illuminated Textured Pumpkin H441860.

@Estellee 

What color did you decide on???

@ChiliPepper  Tough choice, Valerie has a live video of the set on Facebook and all colors are beautiful. I went with the Sage. I also couldn't resist H433896 Illuminated Mercury Glass Beaded Pumpkins in Chocolate. I went crazy this visit!

@Estellee 

Nice choices!!! I love the traditional orange in pumpkins but lately I am gravitating to the greens, browns & creams to blend with the orange I already have. 

I'm so excited for Valerie's visit! I wish she was on at a better time so the rest of the decor ladies & guys could watch!!!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper I know what you mean. Looks like a great show tonight.

Respected Contributor

I think the two beaded pumpkins (H-433896) are a nice size for the price, and I really want to love them...but something is keeping me away.

I think maybe I find the white beading too harsh and would have rather had some warmth to it in something like a cream shade.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 I ordered that pumpkin a few years ago in chocolate when it was sold as a single pumpkin. I just ordered the set which is a good value. I will give the one pumpkin to a friend, It is really a beautiful piece, very elegant!

Respected Contributor

Everything looks so pretty but sadly I am out. I have purchased so many new things this year. I hope everyone enjoys their new purchases. 

I have all my summer decor down and next week, I start fall decorating🍂🍂🍂

Esteemed Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@Etoile308 I ordered that pumpkin a few years ago in chocolate when it was sold as a single pumpkin. I just ordered the set which is a good value. I will give the one pumpkin to a friend, It is really a beautiful piece, very elegant!

@Estellee may I ask how does the chocolate show in person when it's off ?   I love it lite and did order it earlier even though I was hesitant because worried it would be too dark when off .   I'd love to hear your thoughts on that , thanks 🎃

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore I would say when the light is off it is a dark chocolate color but really beautiful especially if you have dark furniture. When it is light, it is really stunning. I would say very elegant look, even a little fancy especially for those of us that like glam! I don't know if you watched Val's presentation but the close ups unlit were good actually. Good luck, hope it helps!

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris I am done ordering fall decor too. Hopefully if Val has more Christmas shows I may find something else illuminated.

Esteemed Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@Kitty Galore I would say when the light is off it is a dark chocolate color but really beautiful especially if you have dark furniture. When it is light, it is really stunning. I would say very elegant look, even a little fancy especially for those of us that like glam! I don't know if you watched Val's presentation but the close ups unlit were good actually. Good luck, hope it helps!

@Estellee  love your description!  The color sounds gorgeous , I'm glad I chose the chocolate now , I originally was going with the sage ,  but it doesn't really go with my decor which is more neutral I too prefer Glam and elegant and from your description sounds just that !  Thanks 🎃

Trusted Contributor

I picked up the little black pumpkins. I have my eye on a few things but the reviews were not that great (not new items, lol) so I'm waiting and thinking, lol.

*Four Seasons once again*