Esteemed Contributor

I just noticed these pumpkins being offered by Valerie Parr Hill are offered under a different name (Gerson Company) on HSN. They are offered with pedestals, so the price point is different. I'll have to keep checking HSN if something VPH is sold out. Am I late to the party with this? Is this something everyone knows?

And on HSN:

Gerson Company Resin/Stone Lettered Pumpkins on Candleholders 3-Pack

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think I have ever seen anything 'Valerie' on HSN.  But I have seen Valerie's items on Amazon!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I just noticed these pumpkins being offered by Valerie Parr Hill are offered under a different name (Gerson Company) on HSN. They are offered with pedestals, so the price point is different. I'll have to keep checking HSN if something VPH is sold out. Am I late to the party with this? Is this something everyone knows?

And on HSN:

Gerson Company Resin/Stone Lettered Pumpkins on Candleholders 3-Pack

@PA Mom-mom   I have bought Gerson items on zulily.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  and @corita  I have to get out more! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't "do" HSN. But where did "Garson" come from? Does this company own Valerie's line? 

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I don't "do" HSN. But where did "Garson" come from? Does this company own Valerie's line? 

@beach-mom  No idea.

Respected Contributor

Valerie does not actually design her items. I think she attends product shows just like everyone else, She may be able to make tweaks here and there to make them a little different.

I have seen Mr Christmas items on both channels at substantially different prices. If you like something it may pay you to look around.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom   Gerson is a qholesale company, I believe. I have bought many items of Gerson on zulily, and it is on amazon and other sites.

Honored Contributor

My guess is Valerie's merchandise is sold by an Asian manufacturer or wholesaler to the person willing to pay for it.  There's no proof that it's designed by or exclusive to her.   Others can buy and sell it just like she does. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Gerson has been making seasonal decor for years that's been widely available from other retailers.  I noticed QVC began carrying some of their Christmas decor recently.  So, it's not surprising HSN is carrying it, too.

Valerie goes to Christmas shows, so many of her items are made by other companies, not designed by her and QVC, as sometimes is implied.  

Gerson owns Luminara.