Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill is 'live' now on Facebook

[ Edited ]

For those interested Smiley Happy

She just showed a wreath with a pair of red 'vintage-like' bells...I'll be ordering that...LOVE! It is a part of her new red bell and pine collection. She starts showing it at the 11:38 mark of the video.

Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill is 'live' now on Facebook

@Susan Louise  Are they available on QVC? I missed it! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HonestLife wrote:

@Susan Louise  Are they available on QVC? I missed it! 

@HonestLife   Most of Valerie's new items for upcoming shows aren't available to order til midnight - the day of the shows...in this case Sunday. It is to prevent sell outs til they are presented on one of the shows.

Valued Contributor

I caught the last minute. Thanks so much for the heads up. I need to put my credit card on ice until then! 😊

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

I caught the last minute. Thanks so much for the heads up. I need to put my credit card on ice until then! 😊

@HonestLife  You can watch the entire video now...I also updated my OP with more info on the wreath I mentioned.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise  I saw it too, and I thought it looked lovely! May try to buy it for my DD or my DDIL. I have pretty much all I can handle.

Super Contributor

I love Valerie and her decor.  But I am still waiting for an item I ordered in June to ship out when it was supposed to arrive at the beginning of August. I have no faith anymore that my items won't get cancelled or that I will receive things in time for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I noticed her prices went up considerably since CIJ. Qvc raised the prices from the original prices not CIJ special pricing. I was able to lock in a few of the items on advance order she brought back from last year at a lower price that was on her preview this afternoon for Sunday shows. 

Too bad the curly picks didn't arrive in time for the TSV they had to cancel.

I plan to watch her shows on Sunday at normal times. Pat will host and then Rick with Valerie. 

Esteemed Contributor

@busymom22 wrote:

I love Valerie and her decor.  But I am still waiting for an item I ordered in June to ship out when it was supposed to arrive at the beginning of August. I have no faith anymore that my items won't get cancelled or that I will receive things in time for Christmas.

I cancelled a bunch of stuff for the same reason....

Respected Contributor

I am looking for the item number for set of 3 porcelain houses. Not the set with the church.