Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

I'm not watching CIJ, but I do check online under the recently on air tab.  It seems like they keep showing the same things over and over.  QVC, don't you realize how boring this is??

Now I know someone is going to say, but different people watch at different times.  I know that, just let me express my opinion, please.

I've been antsy because I haven't been able to watch any, because I've been busy doing necessary things both inside and outside.  I finally tuned in for a few minutes not long ago.  In that few minutes I saw, of all things, the TSV blankets, the flash pad, a cat, a stereo, and that was all I could handle.  So much for being afraid I had missed some good items on air today!

I do wish I had been able to watch some of the Irish shows, mainly to see what was up with so many kinds of Chara hurricanes.  I will try to watch the video instead.  

Hoping that tomorrow and Sunday are going to be much more interesting.  Hoping I get to join in on the forum more tomorrow and Sunday.  

Oh @SHOPR - I couldn't resist the hurricane.  I got the Holiday cut that looks like swag and stars and chose the misty gray base.  That's the deal with them, and honestly the way they have it set up on the website to order, wow, confusing!  You have a choice of 3 different shades of the marble base on either the traditional cut hurricane (which is like a pineapple cut) or the holiday cut.

Esteemed Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, Thanks for explaining.  I'm definitely going to watch the video.

Occasional Contributor

I thought it was me.  I really don't need any more Christmas items, but this year I am not tempted at all.  I have a lot of great items purchased in prior years from the Q.  What's happened?  Is there a new buyer?  Even Valerie's stuff is mediocre.  

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, I am waiting until Sunday to order Valerie's village in case there are other things I would want more.  I keep cking my WL, looking at it & wishing there was a video.     If I keep looking at it, I will cave in before the sun goes down tonight, lol.  I too, wish there were a couple more of the white trees.  I will keep you posted!

Honored Contributor

Did Flash Pad and Lava Lamp Glitter Angel come back this year?  Seems like they should be retired by now.

Trusted Contributor

So far Christmas In July has been very "meh" for me. I haven't been tempted by a single thing. After a few years of the best of the best being offered during CIJ, it's kind of disappointing. If this is as good as it gets, my wallet will get a break for Holiday 2016. Just as well, I really don't need another thing. Hopefully, it will get better as the weekend progresses.