Honored Contributor

Hello All,

Just a HU...

They are back in stock for anyone interested...and there is an additional color this year...white! (H205345)

Back in 2012 or 2013 I got 2 of the larger sets of 7 bottle brush trees VPH offered in green. Last year I got 2 sets of the 5 in the champagne. IMO, they are fabulous! I have seen other bottle brush trees in various home decor stores, but they just don't compare. To me, these are worth the extra $ and S&H.

Here are a few pics of how I used the bottle brush trees last year...

P2490399.JPG

P2490504.JPG

P2490426.JPG

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Hello All,

Just a HU...

They are back in stock for anyone interested...and there is an additional color this year...white! (H205345)

Back in 2012 or 2013 I got 2 of the larger sets of 7 bottle brush trees VPH offered in green. Last year I got 2 sets of the 5 in the champagne. IMO, they are fabulous! I have seen other bottle brush trees in various home decor stores, but they just don't compare. To me, these are worth the extra $ and S&H.

P2490399.JPG

P2490504.JPG

P2490426.JPG

Thanks, @Susan Louise! That's a great price for that many trees in those heights. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

Beautiful pictures. You have an eye for decorating.

Respected Contributor

Your pictures make me so happy....very warm & pretty!  Heart

I bought the set of 3 decorated bottle brush trees last year & LOVED them. So this year I just ordered the new set of 3 (larger sizes than last year). I adore Valerie's BB trees...they're SO much better than those you find in most stores.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Hello All,

Just a HU...

P2490399.JPG

P2490504.JPG

P2490426.JPG

Thanks, @Susan Louise! That's a great price for that many trees in those heights. 

@Susan Louise  I love those lit pieces with the deer.  I remember when you got them but don't think I ever saw the pictures.  Beautiful pictures.

Frequent Contributor

I've bought several bottle brush trees from many sources - stores, online, but none of VPH.

I really couldn't tell you why there would be a difference except for the prices she charges.  Mine look just like the ones in the photos, and some of mine have nicer bases.

VPH doesn't have her own manufacturing plant.  She gets her items from the same sources everyone else does.

Just saying, not trying to start an argument.

Honored Contributor

@susan Louise  Forget the bottle brush trees [LOL, just kidding];those illuminated bowls with the deer and cardinals are wonderful!  Quite beautiful, great taste in decorating!

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, there ya' go, spending my money again, lol!  Just ordered the green, many thanks for posting this!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise, there ya' go, spending my money again, lol!  Just ordered the green, many thanks for posting this!  

@BornToShop  ooonooo.gif

You're welcome...Glad to help!  I know how the bottle brush trees sell out early in the season...if not by one or 2 presentations, or by the end of July, certainly before September. At least by ordering them now while they are in stock, you also get the great sale price too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  I love your decorations---just lovely!!!

I love Valerie's bottle brush trees and the box they came in which help to make sure they don't get crushed

I have that same church and purchased the house that accompanied that set....I wish she would have done more houses....

DSCF0676 (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”