Honored Contributor

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

@lucymo wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

lucymo, I shipped mine back today.  I agree with everything you said.

I only unpacked one pedestal and the base was bent in half.

I didn't inspect it any further except to put the deer on to see how it looked.

I  thought it looked cheap, so would had returned even if it wasn't

damaged.  I asked Q to reimburse me the shipping charges.

And that syrofoam....oh gosh, what a mess.  Had a lot  chunks

and bits and pieces.  What a pain to pack that thing back up,

and I only unpacked half of it.

@yellowrose  I don't want a replacement and if you read the reviews everyone has a problem with these.  I have the other deer like these, H213273, and mine are nice.  I removed the ribbon and they are pretty in the white with the silver brooch.  I had a time repacking this set too and only took one out.  Tomorrow they will be on their way back to the Q, disgusting mess that I'd like to put out of my mind.  Smiley Sad  I'll be checking closely to make sure I don't get charged any S/H charges.  I've already worked too hard unpacking this mess and repacking and have nothing to show for it. I had hoped it was just a few bad ones but it appears that's not the case. Sorry you had the same problem.

@lucymo  Which set are you returning?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  Can you guess what deer I am interested in? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Golden Reindeer Statue Set

@mousiegirl  These?  I have these or very similar ones from Cracker Barrel a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

@yellowrose  I don't want a replacement and if you read the reviews everyone has a problem with these.  I have the other deer like these, H213273, and mine are nice.  I removed the ribbon and they are pretty in the white with the silver brooch.  I had a time repacking this set too and only took one out.  Tomorrow they will be on their way back to the Q, disgusting mess that I'd like to put out of my mind.  Smiley Sad  I'll be checking closely to make sure I don't get charged any S/H charges.  I've already worked too hard unpacking this mess and repacking and have nothing to show for it. I had hoped it was just a few bad ones but it appears that's not the case. Sorry you had the same problem.

@mousiegirl  The set on the tall pedestals or as some of us call them, 'the flying ones'.  They have bad reviews too.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  These?  I have these or very similar ones from Cracker Barrel a few years ago.

I have noticed though that these are a true pair, a buck and a doe.  At least only one has antlers.  I hear the doe sometimes has antlers too.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I bought these last year, they were on the table in the forest theme, hiding. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

@mousiegirl  The set on the tall pedestals or as some of us call them, 'the flying ones'.  They have bad reviews too.

@lucymo  You are keeping the white, right?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

@lucymo  You are keeping the white, right?

@mousiegirl  Yes.  I got the other set in Pearl and they would have been pretty if not so badly constructed and finished. I had planned to use them together in a scene.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I bought these last year, they were on the table in the forest theme, hiding. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  So, you're getting the other set, Santa's Reindeer names.  What color are they?  Maybe I just looked right over that.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Artisan Wood Serene Forest Reindeer Décor

These are nice too.  You want these?  I didn't see them before.