Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,356
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

Artisan Wood Serene Forest Reindeer Décor

 

These are nice too.  You want these?  I didn't see them before.


@lucymo  Nope. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,356
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Golden Reindeer Statue Set

 

@mousiegirl  These?  I have these or very similar ones from Cracker Barrel a few years ago.


 

@lucymo  I bought these last year, they were on the table in the forest theme, hiding. Smiley Happy


@mousiegirl  So, you're getting the other set, Santa's Reindeer names.  What color are they?  Maybe I just looked right over that.


 

@lucymo  I don't recall Santa's Reindeer names.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

Artisan Wood Serene Forest Reindeer Décor

 

These are nice too.  You want these?  I didn't see them before.


@lucymo  Nope. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy


@mousiegirl  Well, I must have missed some.  I'm afraid to look too closely or I'll be ordering some of them.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

 

Dasher Reindeer Figurine

These have names like Santa's, Dancer.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,356
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

Dasher Reindeer Figurine

These have names like Santa's.


 

@lucymo  I bought these last year somewhere else, but mine don't have names.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

Dasher Reindeer Figurine

These have names like Santa's.


 

@lucymo  I bought these last year somewhere else, but mine don't have names.


@mousiegirl  These are only $14.99 each.  Good buy.  Are they siver or gold?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,356
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

Dasher Reindeer Figurine

These have names like Santa's.


 

@lucymo  I bought these last year somewhere else, but mine don't have names.


@mousiegirl  These are only $14.99 each.  Good buy.  Are they siver or gold?


 

@lucymo  Very shiny silver.  I like them, but at first said to myself, "I can't believe I bought silver again," where to put them.  They are now in the red room.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

Dasher Reindeer Figurine

These have names like Santa's.


 

@lucymo  I bought these last year somewhere else, but mine don't have names.


@mousiegirl  These are only $14.99 each.  Good buy.  Are they siver or gold?


 

@lucymo  Very shiny silver.  I like them, but at first said to myself, "I can't believe I bought silver again," where to put them.  They are now in the red room.


@mousiegirl  I thought so but wasn't sure.  I would use silver and red together, pretty.  I just don't use the Christmas colors much anymore. Thanks.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

I opened my QVC2 Reindeer, H211640, this morning.  Mine are a beautiful soft champagne color and the chocolate collar with a little glitter really sets off the satin finish of the piece.  They are not perfect but about as close as we get anymore.  I haven't tested the candles as I probably won't use them anyway.

 

I hope all of you get your reindeer in great condition and that you love yours as much as I do mine.

 

@ChiliPepper @Ripka Junkie

Valued Contributor
Posts: 584
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

lucymo, I ordered 2 sets of the champagne, a good discription of the color.  I am very happy with my set this year.  Even the collar work well and accents the over appearance.  I would like to find a luminara candle in metallic to use.