Honored Contributor

Re: Received My Autumn Beauty Candle Rings Today.....

@lucymo @Julie928 @Marsha2003 @laj3169 @Lori Kaye Well I got my Autumn candle rings (and they were delivered earlier than estimated and were delivered by USPS instead of UPS .......

I was lucky and mine are nice and full and leaves, acorns, etc are evenly dispersed around the ring.... I tried them out with my gold pedestals and then tried them with a dark wood pedestal and the rings look great with either one.... I am happy with my purchase....and thanks  @SHOPR  for telling me you put them back in inventory! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo @Julie928 @Marsha2003 @laj3169 @Lori Kaye Well I got my Autumn candle rings (and they were delivered earlier than estimated and were delivered by USPS instead of UPS .......

I was lucky and mine are nice and full and leaves, acorns, etc are evenly dispersed around the ring.... I tried them out with my gold pedestals and then tried them with a dark wood pedestal and the rings look great with either one.... I am happy with my purchase....and thanks  @SHOPR  for telling me you put them back in inventory! Woman Very Happy

@Spurt. Thanks for the good news about the rings.  Mine are showing delivery next Wednesday.  I don't know what's up with that but they stayed in process even though I ordered as soon as there was an item number. I now have hope that mine will be good too so that helps.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt. Thanks for the good news about the rings.  Mine are showing delivery next Wednesday.  I don't know what's up with that but they stayed in process even though I ordered as soon as there was an item number. I now have hope that mine will be good too so that helps.  Thanks.

@lucymo  

I hope your rings are nice and full and you are pleased with your purchase too.  The coloring is EXACTLY as @Julie928 described.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I received mine the other day and am quite happy with both of them - even though one of the acorns had separated but a dab of glue will take care of that.  I have tried to find Autumn candle rings locally for a few years and come up empty handed, so I jumped on these.  Now just waiting a few weeks to get out all my seasonal things - that is if this awful heat goes away by then.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your replies!  @Spurt ~ I am glad to hear you are happy with yours, and thank you for mentioning the color ~ I was wondering if maybe I got one with different coloring.  @chlema ~ Glad to hear yours are good as well!  I say go ahead and start putting out your autumn things!  I started because I do so much I like to be done by the end of August so I can sit back & enjoy it.  (Actually, that's when the yard cleanup begins, lol)!  I hope everyone else has good luck with theirs!

By the way, @lucymo ~ my garland still has not shipped!!!!  ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!  I tried to cancel it last night only to have the "in the process of shipping & cannot be cancelled, blah blah blah" message come up.   Not the end of the world, but I, too am beginning to wonder how they pack & ship things out as well.  Oh well ~ it's not like I don't have any other decorating or cleaning to do, lol!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Thank you all for your replies!  @Spurt ~ I am glad to hear you are happy with yours, and thank you for mentioning the color ~ I was wondering if maybe I got one with different coloring.  @chlema ~ Glad to hear yours are good as well!  I say go ahead and start putting out your autumn things!  I started because I do so much I like to be done by the end of August so I can sit back & enjoy it.  (Actually, that's when the yard cleanup begins, lol)!  I hope everyone else has good luck with theirs!

By the way, @lucymo ~ my garland still has not shipped!!!!  ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!  I tried to cancel it last night only to have the "in the process of shipping & cannot be cancelled, blah blah blah" message come up.   Not the end of the world, but I, too am beginning to wonder how they pack & ship things out as well.  Oh well ~ it's not like I don't have any other decorating or cleaning to do, lol!  :-)

@Julie928  I understand your frustration with the order system.  I am waiting for a reply from CS and hopefully they will shed some light on how they are shipping  orders placed last first.  I ordered the same item twice three days apart but they show the same EDD, so go figure. 

I hope your garlands will ship soon.  Sometimes, they go into a mode where you can't edit or cancel but they don't ship for days.  For many years I had very few packages that went past the EDD but now it's not unusual for it to happen, at least with me.  Thinking good thoughts for you.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928@Marsha2003  Well, here's the answer about shipping from CS.  Appears we know about as much as they do.  But, for what it's worth, they did answer.

CS message...

We truly appreciate it when customers take time to provide us with open
and honest opinions about our products and services.
  Unfortunately there are various factors that may account for when an
order is processed. For example, location of the warehouse, changes to the
order, when the system receives the order just to name a few. We don't know
exactly what may cause one order to be delayed while another is processed.

It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo ~ Thanks for letting us know!  Sure does sound like they know about as much as us, but at least they got back to you.  (Still want my garlands, though, LOL)!!!!!!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@lucymo ~ Thanks for letting us know!  Sure does sound like they know about as much as us, but at least they got back to you.  (Still want my garlands, though, LOL)!!!!!!  :-)

@Julie928  YW.  This line really made me roll my eyes,  "when the system receives the order "  because that was my question why orders weren't shipped according to receipt.  Oh, well, not life changing but very frustrating sometimes because when I order I'm anxious to receive it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, @lucymo, I guess we are back to conspiracy theories about why QVC wants to punish those who order early...just kidding...sort of.  I'm tempted to order a future item with one order placed at midnight and another placed during the presentation to see if one ships faster than the other.