Honored Contributor

Re: Received My Autumn Beauty Candle Rings Today.....

@Julie928 wrote:

@lucymo ~ I didn't order those, but they sure look beautiful!  I've bought so much I'm really trying hard to work with everything I now have but we'll see how long that mindset lasts, lol!

I ordered the set of 4 whimsical swirl design trees by Valerie a few days ago (H210267) as is.  I never ordered anything as is before so I'm a little scared to open the box (they arrived today).  I thought they would look nice with the gingerbread birdhouses I just bought.  I'll post back after I open them....  :-) 

@Julie928. I have about the same luck with 'as is' as I do with regular priced products.  I've returned a few of as is but not many.  I love the savings too .Hope you love the trees.

Trusted Contributor

@Julie928 - I also ordered these swirl trees "as is" and they were fine.  Hope yours fared as well.   Overall, I haven't had many problems with as is items.  Right now I'm stalking Valerie's oversized metal pumpkin and hope it might show up. 

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva & @lucymo ~ Opened up my trees and they are perfect!  Good first experience for an as-is item!  Glad I took the chance.  Have a good evening, everyone!  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@Julie928 - Valerie staged these on white cupcake stands.  I ordered a set of four online from Walmart for something like 8 or 9 dollars, but haven't receiived them yet (you can usually pick up at a store for no shipping charges).  Elevating the trees gives them more presence and variety of heights.